OMG so full!!!

and

Silver Member
So as you'll know (maybe lol) I'm trying S&S for a week switching from LT.

Today I had a LT choc shake for breakfast.

Dinner I had the S&S spag bol with 160g (whole bag) of spinach cooked in a drop of water.

Snack I had a choc truffle bar.

I am so full!!! First time I've felt bloated in a month!

I've not even had any extra protein or more water than usual.

I think S&S is going to be my diet for my final stone and a half in summer unless exante is something REALLY amazing.

How on earth can you eat so much and still lose a stone a month? Are you SURE you're not telling me fibs people or have I done something wrong?

So can you REALLY eat 3 S&S items a day AND 100g of protein AND 200g veg AND 150ml skimmed milk every single day and lose a stone a month?

Sorry if I sound skeptical but this just seems an awful lot to me. Esp as someone said the spag has 20g carbs in.

I lost a stone in 2 weeks, I ate all of the above buy didnt have the protein.

I had diet coke to. :-0

The best bet is to try it for a week and see what loss you get.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So can you REALLY eat 3 S&S items a day AND 100g of protein AND 200g veg AND 150ml skimmed milk every single day and lose a stone a month?

Sorry if I sound skeptical but this just seems an awful lot to me. Esp as someone said the spag has 20g carbs in.

The spag bol has 14.2g of carbs :D

squindles said:
The spag bol has 14.2g of carbs :D

The spicy spaghetti (white packet) has 14.2g but the spaghetti bolognese (silver pack) has 20.9g. The one with more carbs had to be my fave! lol

I must not have 3 spag bols in a day. I must not have 3 spag bols in a day. I must not have 3 spag bols in a day. I must not have 3 spag bols in a day. I must not have 3 spag bols in a day. I must not have 3 spag bols in a day. I must not have 3 spag bols in a day. I must not have 3 spag bols in a day. I must not have 3 spag bols in a day.

:D

I'm thinking on S&S maybe you have to be a little careful? IF you did have 2 spag bols in a day + 200g of brocoli + milk + 2 other packets you could go over 60g carbs?

and said:
I'm thinking on S&S maybe you have to be a little careful? IF you did have 2 spag bols in a day + 200g of brocoli + milk + 2 other packets you could go over 60g carbs?

I wouldn't have thought it would take you out of ketosis tho, as otherwise they wouldn't allow you to do it :confused:

60g is a guideline. Going over 60 doesn't automatically knock you out if ketosis. Sticking to AROUND 60 is a good rule of thumb

Starlight said:
60g is a guideline. Going over 60 doesn't automatically knock you out if ketosis. Sticking to AROUND 60 is a good rule of thumb

Thanks for that, that puts my mind at rest...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back