OMG something is going down over the road

God love midd x x i love all that kinda stuff...but, then i am a nosey cow xx

maybe the are human trafficing?

Maybe the blood in the street is nothing to do with it. LOL. I'd be rubbish on CSI (obviously I know its not real, but you know what I mean!!).

lol Makes it sound a lot more dramatic if the blood is connected.

Unfortunately the truth of whats going on is usually far less interesting than the speculation :)

We get a lot of ambulances down our road and a fair few deaths - but that's coz more than half the neighbours are elderly!!!!

x

Awww thats rubbish shaz.... you need to find out what it was so i dont die of nosiness!!! I would have been straight out there no messing hehe i have the cheek of i dont know what and don't care what people think hehehe

No. Its all very quiet.

According to my next door neighbour yesterday the coppers removed a few bags from the first house over the road and today before the police came a big truck with a trailer was there and they were loading very large containers in the back. They must have knew the police were coming. The obvious thing is drugs, but you just don't know do you!!

I'm sure we'll find out.

looking good Shaz xx

Thanks Tracy....I'm feeling good too.
Lil...You'll be the first to know..well after I know LOL.
Starlight...To be honest, I think I'd prefer that option rather then drug dealers or murderers on my street LOL. Poor people are probably innocent!!
Flirty...I'll av um if thats what they are up to!! I can take um!! (well as long as they are not drug dealers or murderers!! LOL)

Back