OMG THE BEST DINNER THANKYOU

goldengirl

after my plea yesterday for help with the chicken soup, ive cooked it today in a pan with chilli and garlic and OMG it was the best ever!!!!!!!!!

i might even have it for tea as well.

I can't thank you guys enought

I struggled yesterday on day 1 and was struggling this morning (day2), but i can see some light now that i've sorted out the soup ...

THANYOU THANKYOU THAKYOUK :)

Awww :D I'm glad you've found a way to make the soup taste scrummy hun :)

Well done and enjoy your new meals xx are you using fresh garlic?

fattothin

yes

is that okay

what about powder or paste?

You know what - I've got 8 packets of soup at home that I've not touched since my initial one...

I'm gonna drop in to Teskies on the way back & pick up garlic & chili flakes & give it a second go :)

Will post my review later :)

spicy ;)

You know what - I've got 8 packets of soup at home that I've not touched since my initial one...

I'm gonna drop in to Teskies on the way back & pick up garlic & chili flakes & give it a second go :)

Will post my review later :)

Yeah, definitley try it again hoowdy! Chili flakes are the best, curry powder is nice too. I hated my first soup eeeek, now they are yummy.

i like it Hot and spicy ;) xox

Hmmm. Might Give It A Try. Tried It Once When I Started N Hated It. Also Didnt Like Vinalla... Tried Adding Coffee To It Too... But Didint Like It. I Only Strawberry N Choc.

omg

Hmmm. Might Give It A Try. Tried It Once When I Started N Hated It. Also Didnt Like Vinalla... Tried Adding Coffee To It Too... But Didint Like It. I Only Strawberry N Choc.

Vanilla with coffee and ice is the dogs bollocks, trust me, try it again xox

Jey - really pleased you have given it a go _ i have never used any fresh ingredients just the dried stuff - if you can find steak pepper - this has chilli/garlic/pepper and some herbs in - this is my favourite and does not seem to have done me any harm as I have been having for the past 2 weeks now and weight losses have not been affected.

Howdy - can't believe you don't like the soup man!!!

i have never used any fresh ingredients just the dried stuff - if you can find steak pepper - this has chilli/garlic/pepper and some herbs in - this is my favourite and does not seem to have done me any harm as I have been having for the past 2 weeks now and weight losses have not been affected.

OMG ! What a difference - I used a litre of water to mix it this time (a la FTT) & used the steak pepper mix Mark mentions above.... it's faaaaaaarkin LUSH ! :D

It's ace to feel heat again ! :D Just the ticket to clear the sinus's when you've got a touch of man flu :D

That was THE best meal for a long long time :D Proper full now :D

Mmmmmm - that's me sorted now :D

Thanks all for the tips :D

wow

OMG ! What a difference - I used a litre of water to mix it this time (a la FTT) & used the steak pepper mix Mark mentions above.... it's faaaaaaarkin LUSH ! :D

It's ace to feel heat again ! :D Just the ticket to clear the sinus's when you've got a touch of man flu :D

That was THE best meal for a long long time :D Proper full now :D

Mmmmmm - that's me sorted now :D

Thanks all for the tips :D

W:DW H:DW MANY SMILEY FACES ARE IN THAT P:DST? W:DW GLAD Y:DU LIKED IT H:D:DWDY ;) :D

XOX

Hmmm, with all of these rave reviews perhaps I should give the yucky soup a second go if I add some oomph to it...

well i'm loving all the flavours, soup is the meal of the day chilli hot and lots of water. even having my 2nd flapjack this week, so taste buds deffo change so anyone who baulked first time round my advice is to reintroduce them.

W:DW H:DW MANY SMILEY FACES ARE IN THAT P:DST? W:DW GLAD Y:DU LIKED IT H:D:DWDY ;) :D

XOX

haha - missed this 1st time r:Dund

I do use :D lots coz I like smiling :D

My normal ID on every other forum / IM I use i Sh:D:Dms (was feeling shy when I joined here).... named after the London Acid House club... which is turn is named after a euphoric smiley smiley expression / feeling...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.peom.co.uk/rampling_interview.html

Shoom is a slang word that we used in Ibiza in 1987. I overheard people saying it in a club there and thought it sounded strange, however, they are were saying it only when they are having a good time. So , to us it represents "happiness" and "having a good time".

300px-Shoom_9th_November_1988.jpg

Sh_Club_copy.preview.jpg

Back on topic.... soup is ACE if you add a litre of water & some spices :D
[/FONT]

well i'm loving all the flavours, soup is the meal of the day chilli hot and lots of water. even having my 2nd flapjack this week, so taste buds deffo change so anyone who baulked first time round my advice is to reintroduce them.

Have u tried the flapjacks toasted???? really nice! xox

haha - missed this 1st time r:Dund

I do use :D lots coz I like smiling :D

My normal ID on every other forum / IM I use i Sh:D:Dms (was feeling shy when I joined here).... named after the London Acid House club... which is turn is named after a euphoric smiley smiley expression / feeling...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.peom.co.uk/rampling_interview.html[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shoom is a slang word that we used in Ibiza in 1987. I overheard people saying it in a club there and thought it sounded strange, however, they are were saying it only when they are having a good time. So , to us it represents "happiness" and "having a good time".[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
300px-Shoom_9th_November_1988.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Sh_Club_copy.preview.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Back on topic.... soup is ACE if you add a litre of water & some spices :D[/FONT]

i think u sound like a complete junkie! :rolleyes: xox lol

H
i think u sound like a complete junkie! :rolleyes: xox lol

Drugs are bad mmmmm'kay :p

I have calmed down a lot & not quite the absolute abandon hedonistic party animal I once was back in the early 90's....

I like horlicks & warm slippers these days ;)

yeah right....

Drugs are bad mmmmm'kay :p

I have calmed down a lot & not quite the absolute abandon hedonistic party animal I once was back in the early 90's....

I like horlicks & warm slippers these days ;)

you still sound like a junkie to me!!! lol x

you still sound like a junkie to me!!! lol x

Junkie are those who's life entirely revolves around getting a fix - be it heroin, crack or alcohol....

Can happily say I've never have & would never try the 1st two - & haven't had a drink for nigh on 2 months :)

Moderation is the key for everything... ie. on special occasions as treats.... key word is USE & not ABUSE :)

:) xox lol xox

Back