OMG toasted flapjacks where have u been all my life!!!

Kaijo

Just have to say I cant believe how nice the flapjacks are toasted, taste like a moist sponge cake yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Jo xx

Ya it really changes the taste of them and makes then nice enough :)

I am partial to peanut, Coconut is just not for me but I would suggest that you try both like get one of each and see if you like them as it is love or hate with these

sorry hun but i thought the flapjacks were absolutely disgusting lol,i couldnt eat it but thats just my opinion hun x.

I am tempted to try one are they higher in calories than the shakes though, if I had one a day would it effect my weight loss!!! I need to keep on target o get off this diet by end of sept :s

Omg i loooove the flapjack,so pleas tel how u toast them?!?!?! In the grill?? Does it not melt a lil with yoghurt on the outside? X

Operationslim, They only have a small calorie difference in them and will not effect your weight loss in anyway shape or forum I would imagine as i think it is 50 calories and 1 pounds is 3500 calories so you would have to eat a whole ton of them ie 3 a day for quite a long time to make a difference, There have been many members who have only eaten flapjacks and still gotten fantastic results.

Lynnxcx, They do not have yoghurt on them, They are plain so the toasting can be in a grill or a toaster I prefer mine really brown just before they are burned and it actually changes the taste quite a bit and makes them nice enough :(

Back