Omg... TOTM

Amanda105

Silver Member
I have not got a sweet tooth

But

TOTM is the only time I crave big chunky chocolate... Yorkies hmmm I don't care there for men lol... Oh and those big chunky cookies all nobbely with big chunky chocolate !!!! **dream sequence commencing** hehehe

I was hoping for another good loss this week being only week 2 and now the decorators have turned up!!!

I feel like cakka poo poo... And my belly is so swollen... AHHHhhhhhhhhhh!

Don't worry if your loss isn't as big as you'd hoped due to TOTM. It will be a bigger loss next week ;)
Well, thats what happens to me.

Yorkies were amazing..
And my mensies are on this week too. Because I'm on the implant i don't bleed often, but when I do it's a LOT.
I'm hoping that I'll still get a big loss this week despite having a decent one last week. Really need the confidence boost of it.
Periods always make me feel crappy.
xx

Hi Amanda, try not to cheat, its not worth it. One second enjoyment, lots of pain. I can talk but I was on LT before and lost over 2 stone so have been there. You can do it.

Don't give in to the evil demons in your head. YOU DO NOT WANT A YORKIE OR COOKIES!!!! Make chocolate mousse instead, its yummy xx

It's not worth it x be strong

Mr Pharmacist said that some people "Bake" the shake to make thin biscuits... could make choc biscuits like that maybe? No idea how much water, what temperature or for how long but if you do try it let me know how it works out :)

Back