omg what was wrong with me

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
I have this afternoon picked at a bit of chicken kiev, a bit of potato waffle thing and a bit of cheese on pizza (tiny bits but even so) what is wrong with me !!!!!

Not bothered about it cos it was such a small amount I doubt it will knock me out of K but it was an uncontrollable urge ! first time this has really happened like this..

oh well got the whole week to put it right lol xx

ooo hun.. you will be ok... DONT DO IT AGAIN LOL!!!!
With your fab weight loss dont let anything spoil the route you are on!!!

I ate some chicken skin tonight and i got weigh in tomorrow....how the hell do I burn that off?!

lol - do you know what ? I really don't care that I ate a bit - god i've never stuck to a diet like this in my life - I don't profess to be an angel mwahahahahaha BUT I won't do it again I promise lol xxxx

you donut!

NUTTER... But hey the occassional blip after you ,ve been so good is not bad!! i bet you will have a loss this week too

ha ha rumbly thats so my saying - I call every one a donut - mmm donut sugar , jam ha ha ha - in a crazeee mood tonight - think its all this exercise sends me loopy lol xxx right off to do some work - got a ton of cards to make - see you all laters my lovlies xxxx

Back