OMG......Wispa's

Are they shouting eat me eat me... Mocha they wouldn't last long enough in the kitchen with my hubby in the house, he has no willpower when it comes to Wispa's!!

Love

ooooooooooo i used to love Wispas! I also heard Texan bars were available a little while ago again but they've now disappeared:( i used to love them

Oh wow i loved wispas when i was growing up in oz. We used to sell boxes at school for fundraising mmmmmmm

Taz x

PROBLEM IS CREME EGGS SEEM SOOO MUCH SMALLER THAN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. 1 mounthful and they are gone so you need at least 3.

Like Wagon Wheels :sigh:

Damn Wispa Demon!!! I had to give in I had to try one, omg They are still delish!!!!(I HAVE TRIED THEM FOR EVERYONE ELSE<NOW YOU DONT NEED TOO) Im so angry,but i got my temptation out o the way and now I should be able to continue tomorrow like nothings happened fingers crossed!!!
I wont be drooling over them when i next go to the shop
lol
I am still downing my water so that it flushes it out quicker..........

Naughty Vicky eh!?!

Blockbusters have them in those big cardboard thingies .... but they are 55p each :eek:. I was outraged!

Cadbury's creme eggs are awful!

Our local Tesco has had Wispa's for a week now.

Like Sweetpea, I haven't the slightest interest in chocolate any more.

Awww this is officially the cruelest thread

I LOVE LOVE LOVE cream eggs and before I started diet I sneaked in two whisper bars and yes they are just as good as I remember

what other chocolate bars would you bring back?

Anyone remember the Cabana bar coconut and cherry in chocolate That has my bring it back vote

Now the cabana bar was lovely!

Wasn't it Aztec that had sultanas in? I loved that!

cadbury's fuse bars .... they had a bit of everything, fruit, nut, biscuit and lots of chocolate :D

oh and .... hard fruit gums and pastels! They used to be rock hard and now they are all squishy and chewy :mad:

Ooo, whopper (cola) chews and wham bars - with the sherbet bits in them....I took one of my teeth out with one once!!!

Hey HM - you can still get picnics!

ANyone seen a lion bar lately??

the lion bar is similar Dobbie...but not quite a picnic...you could get peanut ones and ones with fruit in too.

Lion Bars and Picnics are still available in Wales!!

I miss Counters!!!! like the chocolate discs in revels mmmmmmmm

Counters and TEXAN bar !!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I loved Texan bars

Back