• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG YUM

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Mmmm imagine it mixed with some fromaige frais and make a coconut pudding. Given me some ideas Nickinonicks. xxx

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Mmmm Yes me too. xxx

oo let me no what the cake is like, i've never made cous cous cake before i can see it going horribley wrong
Wonder i think i got it from asda but it could have been tesco it doesn't say limited adition or new but i've never seen it before

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
hi looby,how are you hun hows still being at target going??xx
Hi Victoria sponge, i'm great thanks how are you? Trying to stay at target is a bit tricky at the mo as i lost another 2lbs this week so i'm 4lbs under my target weight, kinda hard to get a happy medium so i don't put on. I think my body is finding its natural weight so might ask my consultant to drop my target to the weight i'm at now. Same thing happened years ago when i lost 4 stones 9lbs, that was about 15 years ago. xxx

hun dont quote me on this but i think you have 1/2 a stone before you can change your target..yes it is harder to maintain as there are no rules to follow as such, i had this disscussion in my class a couple of weeks ago as there was a lady in the same situation as you..out come try and eat more healthy bs, a few more syns,but like you said you dont want to blow all your hard work..ive been at target for 4 years and still find it hard 2 stay bang on target im always losing,then putting on again,it does does do my head in sometimes!!xx