OMG!

Pixie

Silver Member
The other half has just sat there and eaten an iced bun and 3 twix in front of me! After chicken and chips and a packet of crisps why isn't he fat? :sigh:
He just gone back into the kitchen for pancakes :cry:

Awww poor you, it doesn't seem fair does it ? I have watched similar things today, fish n'chips, yummy toast, choccy etc........if I sniff it I would put on 2 pound !

:( I want to eat chocolate how did you cope?
I don't think he will get fat, his whole family is skinny *Huff*

He sounds just like my hubby, though mine is porkie but he just cant help himself......its so not fair on us trying so hard to lose weight.....I can definately sympathise with you.

:banghead: :banghead: :hug99:

Mine is skinny but he's really thoughtful and tries not to eat in front of me at all :)

:( OOOOOh!
No matter what he eats he stays skinny :(
If I force fed him lard for the next 10 years he wouldn't put any weight on..I've never seen him eat anything healthy in the past 5 years its just not fair!
Toasted teacakes Mmmmmmm

Oh no!
well done you tho - I did the same yesterday, hubby eating roast potoes next to me - I took myself out of the situation coz I was getting annoyed!

Have you asked him not to eat all that in front of you??

HEY
has he ever worried about "inside fat" - I saw a documentory (spelling?) the other day about it - My oh is not overweight, but I do worry about the amount of fat on the inside - apparantley, this is just as much a problem as being overweight - ?! I try to cook meals which are still low fat as this seems to be a problem that "normal" weight people are currently facing.

My Hubby is slim & eats like a pig, I will coik a large dinner for him & 10 mins later he is munching and basically eats loads of crap - yet he has always been the same weight.

He is always tired though and looks exhausted all the time & despite me telling him it is down to his poor diet he does not listen, in fact whenever I try to give him healthy iptions he just tops it up with crisps, cakes biscuits ect.... :sigh: What can you do??

One interesting thing our LLC told us was that when you do something like this ie. a VLCD, the first fat to go is your inside fat.

Wow Beth, resisting Thai must have been a killer - I've got to congratulate you on that. Thai is my favourite food, I only have to say the word and my mouth waters :)

Cath

Hey Pix

Well done on the weight loss - are you still not eating the packs - I only ask cos I am still struggling and this week have only managed 1/2 pack & all my bars - I am actually being sick now :eek: :eek: . I do not feel unwell and am not really hungry but a bit miffed as I cannot get them down at all - very odd.

I hope all works out for you on the job front.
x

Hey Pix

Well done on the weight loss - are you still not eating the packs - I only ask cos I am still struggling and this week have only managed 1/2 pack & all my bars - I am actually being sick now :eek: :eek: . I do not feel unwell and am not really hungry but a bit miffed as I cannot get them down at all - very odd.

I hope all works out for you on the job front.
x
Nahhh I still can't take them they make me puke I just stick to the cottage cheese now!

Back