OMG!!!!

Such a sweet post, can't help but feel happy for you! Keep it up, soon you'll be packing your closet with even smaller clothes :D

Mel, your 29lbs has taken you down 3 sizes! There's nothing 'only' about that! Onwards and downwards, well done!

wow well done you must be really happy with that hun have to say though i didnt know next went up to a 22 i thought they stopped at like a 18

well done Mel that is a fantastic acheivement! You deserve to splurge on yourself! Keep up the hard work!

Superb! And I can only echo the ""just 29lbs"? - shut it!" ;-)

Thanks everyone!
When I said 'only 29lbs' I meant that 29lb doesn't seem much in relation to the drop in dress size from 28 to 22. I didn't realise that losing a relatively small amount (in the grand scheme of how much I have to lose) would make that much difference to my size. I wasn't belittling my progress in any way shape or form!!! I'm dead pleased with myself and still can't believe that I'm finally succeeding, but I must admit that I'm darn annoyed with myself for leaving it for so long before I started losing weight!!!!! ;)
Oh and by the way from weigh in today it's now a loss of 33lbs!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a great feeling Mel2- well done on your losses and save some money for your 20/18/16's sizes coming soon!

Well done hun. x

How fabulous for you. What a fantastic incentive for you.

Congratulations! Remember that feeling, it will get you through any less motivated days!

I had similar yesterday when I found I could zip up a pair of trousers without sucking in my stomach :D

Back