OMG !!!!!!!!!!!

natasha1974

Silver Member
I bought a tescos bean and red pepper cous cous pot 250 grams in pot for work tonight thought it would have small amount of syns in it worked the syns out on the syn calculator 28.5 syns for the whole pot i ate 3/4 of it !!!!!!!!!!!! is this right:confused:

help please :cry:

tesco bean and red pepper cous cous
per 100g 235 kcal protein 6.3 carbs 32.5 fat 8.7 250g pot its not listed on syns online but there is a cous cous with roasted red pepper and its 6.5 syns for 225g so im thinking as the cous cous itself is free on a green day that 28.5 syns must be wrong

Thats what i got!..Mmmmm not sure! still sounds too high........
14 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy
14 Syns per package/portion on Green
29½ Syns per package/portion on Original

thanks for the help, oh well a least wi was today ive taken it off my weeks syns and divided whats left over the next 6 days not having a day off till xmas day lol i have a goal to reach and my daughter can eat the other pot i bought lol they were on offer x

Look at the fat content. There is little or no fat in couscous, beans or red peppers, so my guess is that there is oil in it.

Check the ingredients list and see if it mentions oil. The nearer the beginning of the list, the higher the quantity of any ingredient.

I had a look at this in Tesco today.

The couscous has oil in it, and so does the dressing. That's why there are so many syns.

Back