Omg :-)

debbie125

Hello everyone it's my first week on exante ws, after doing 13 weeks on Cambridge and I've lost 12lbs eeek, :D it's the same as what I lost in my first week with Cambridge doing sole source, feeling bloody starving lol, I've had a bar every day and my shakes and a small meal everyday and felt absolutely fine drank at least 4 litres off water I didn't think I'd lose that much because it's not really Like a first week because I've been on Cambridge for so long x

Well done debbie!! Great loss!!

Good luck for next weeks WI and stay strong!! :D

well done thats fab x

Thanks everyone :D im going on holiday on Monday for a week so I should really introduce a bit more food now but I'm goin to wait till Saturday I think :-/ I could quite happily stick to the plan while away but this holiday is why I wanted to lose weight in the first place I'll try to make good choices while I'm away I was due to have an op when I got back on the 27th but that's postponed till next month so straight bk on it when I get bk off my hols :D

Wow, that is excellent if you went from Cambridge straight onto Exante. :)

Yeah deepthough finished cambidge on the Sunday had a few days off with a weight gain mainly due to alcohol lol then started exante on te Wednesday :)

Well done. Fab loss. You have done excellent and will look fab for your holiday x

Back