OMG!!!

fairy3853

I am realy allowed these.... I needed stoge, so instead of reaching for a bag of snacker jacks I did myself some of the slimming world chips, just 1 spud and when they were done i put lashings of slat and vinegar on... God I enjoyed them, more that the snacker jacks, but am I realy allowed to eat these as I please?

Unfortunately no :( they are a low syn snack but they're not free :(

Oh gosh sorry I thought you said crisps!!
Chips are free :D sorry for the misunderstanding!!

Mmmmmmm SW chips :) Enjoy !

I panicked then thinking omg I've had sw chips twice this week lol.

They are lush I have to admit and so easy to make too

if you are doing EE should you have super free with them. i get confused on snacks.

I second what Tara40 said, remember the superfree! you can eat as many as you like, as long as you eat loads of superfree too.

Sounds yum, I shall have some for tea now :-0

Thanks guys, i dont plan on making a habbit of it, mostly snacks contain of fruit fruit and fruit, but sometimes no amount of fruit can take the urge away you have when the stodge monster strikes.

hi just noticed your from barnsley me too

Ive eaten them every night for the 2 weeks ive been on the program and have lost 11.5lbs :) so i wouldnt worry :)

how on earth did you lose 9.5lbs in 1 week? that is amazing! are you doing extra easy? x

Ive eaten them every night for the 2 weeks ive been on the program and have lost 11.5lbs :) so i wouldnt worry :)

Hey Sheepy that's awesome, well done you! Were you eating them with superfree food and if so which ones? Also were you having any protein with that? Thanks :D

Last edited:
chloecat said:
Mmmmmmmmm, SW chips with loads of baked beans is one of my favourite meals! Really great for friday nights when I would normally have tucked into a huge curry or cheesy pizza.

This is one off my fave sw dinners xx

Back