OMG........

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by time4action, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    WOW, I nip off for a 2 week binge and come back to find this place resembling the gladiators. Whats with the teams and how do I get on one now that I'm firmly attached to my wagon again !

Missed you girlies, back now and focussed again. Enjoyed my wee binge, had to be done and now committed to removing the remainder of this stone and another one before my hols at the end of Aug.

So someone talk to me about these teams??????

:D oh its good to be back

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

Diet:
    slimming world
    hey, im not part of the teams as im going away myself for a 2 week binge.....but just thought i would drop by and say hi
    :wavey:

4. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Im not really sure myself but this is my thinking on it. We have 3 teams, each week (i think) we try to beat the other teams weight loss. The team with the most wins. Rainbow is captain of team 1, louise is team 2's chief and team 3 have not decided on one yet.

5. Force Ten

Force Ten Serial Dieter

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Emski has volunteered to be team captain for Team 3. Actually Louise is captain for Team 1 and Rainbow for Team 2. Whichever team loses the most over the month of June (WI's start next Monday) is the overall winner. Depending on when your weigh in day is, depends on which team you're in. Monday and Tuesday are Team 1, Wednesday and Thursday are Team 2 and Friday and Saturday and Sunday are Team 3 (I think!!!!).

6. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Ha I knew I was wrong!

7. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Yay T4A ! Welcome back, ive had a god awful month both diet wise and personal.

Glad your back hope you had a lovely time

Ruthy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi there T4A, good holiday then? Good to have you back x

9. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    We've all got ten members in each team, but you're more than welcome to start up a fourth team xxx

10. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Oh I havent been on holiday girls, I've seriously been on a 2 week binge. Just needed a break and had 2 weeks away from anything SW, busy with work, family stuff, something had to give and it was food.

I'm not depressed about it, I had my 2 weeks and learned from them and now firmly back on the old wagon and as focussed as ever.

Good to be back :d

11. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Great stuff T4A , get back on track and stick with it. Its easy to fall of the wagon. One bar of choc leads to a another which leads to a multi pack of walkers crisps washed down with a tub of Ben & Jerrys (or is that just me?) lol

12. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    T4a so happy to see you back hun, I hope you are ok? pity you did'nt show on monday, you could of signed up for June!!!! hope you have it in you to be a great cheerleader? lol.. do a months diary, we will all support you babe xxx

13. tenbars

tenbars Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great stuff T4A , get back on track and stick with it. Its easy to fall of the wagon. One bar of choc leads to a another which leads to a multi pack of walkers crisps washed down with a tub of Ben & Jerrys (or is that just me?) lol

No that is me too !!!! Or should I say that was me!!!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.