OMG........

time4action

WOW, I nip off for a 2 week binge and come back to find this place resembling the gladiators. Whats with the teams and how do I get on one now that I'm firmly attached to my wagon again !

Missed you girlies, back now and focussed again. Enjoyed my wee binge, had to be done and now committed to removing the remainder of this stone and another one before my hols at the end of Aug.

So someone talk to me about these teams??????

:D oh its good to be back

hey, im not part of the teams as im going away myself for a 2 week binge.....but just thought i would drop by and say hi
:wavey:

Im not really sure myself but this is my thinking on it. We have 3 teams, each week (i think) we try to beat the other teams weight loss. The team with the most wins. Rainbow is captain of team 1, louise is team 2's chief and team 3 have not decided on one yet.

Emski has volunteered to be team captain for Team 3. Actually Louise is captain for Team 1 and Rainbow for Team 2. Whichever team loses the most over the month of June (WI's start next Monday) is the overall winner. Depending on when your weigh in day is, depends on which team you're in. Monday and Tuesday are Team 1, Wednesday and Thursday are Team 2 and Friday and Saturday and Sunday are Team 3 (I think!!!!).

Ha I knew I was wrong!

Yay T4A ! Welcome back, ive had a god awful month both diet wise and personal.

Glad your back hope you had a lovely time

Ruthy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We've all got ten members in each team, but you're more than welcome to start up a fourth team xxx

Oh I havent been on holiday girls, I've seriously been on a 2 week binge. Just needed a break and had 2 weeks away from anything SW, busy with work, family stuff, something had to give and it was food.

I'm not depressed about it, I had my 2 weeks and learned from them and now firmly back on the old wagon and as focussed as ever.

Good to be back :d

Great stuff T4A , get back on track and stick with it. Its easy to fall of the wagon. One bar of choc leads to a another which leads to a multi pack of walkers crisps washed down with a tub of Ben & Jerrys (or is that just me?) lol

T4a so happy to see you back hun, I hope you are ok? pity you did'nt show on monday, you could of signed up for June!!!! hope you have it in you to be a great cheerleader? lol.. do a months diary, we will all support you babe xxx

Great stuff T4A , get back on track and stick with it. Its easy to fall of the wagon. One bar of choc leads to a another which leads to a multi pack of walkers crisps washed down with a tub of Ben & Jerrys (or is that just me?) lol

No that is me too !!!! Or should I say that was me!!!
x

Back