Step 1 Sole Source + Ommlette?? Help

You need to get some spray oil. It is called something like fry light and has one calorie.

I have an omelette after weigh in as way of a treat i just dry fry it, heat your pan first and then turn it down really low when you put the eggs in and it shouldn't stick, I usually have 2 mushrooms and a bit of spinach! Tastes yummy! If your only started on ss I would maybe avoid food unless your on ss + or step 2! Good luck :)

I have an omelette after weigh in as way of a treat i just dry fry it, heat your pan first and then turn it down really low when you put the eggs in and it shouldn't stick, I usually have 2 mushrooms and a bit of spinach! Tastes yummy! If your only started on ss I would maybe avoid food unless your on ss + or step 2! Good luck :)

I'm on ss+ day 6, thanks for that I think I will try it next week then I'm not having my first weigh in untill next Monday do I would be on day 12 then :)
What plan are you on?
Good luck

hey, I have a really good frying pan, I put a wee bit of oil on kitchen roll wipe down the pan and that is enough. you can buy plastic omelette trays for microwaves and other wee tools. So those might be helpful. I don't like the taste of the oil spray, I don't know why. It just tastes different to me I guess.
If it doesn't work then you have pan cooked scrambled egg with veg lol :D :D

Back