On 790 can i ....

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
.... use my milk allowance to make a shake??? I'm thinking of having a milky hot chocolate tonight???? MMmmmm

Yes, you can use the milk to make up your shake.

Being a Tea monster I use all mine in tea - on my first day of 790 I drank 2 litres of decaf tea on top of my water allowance :eek:.

Love tea :p

thanks Ruthlet .... I too am a tea addict but not been missing it so much as I have the cappucino shake hot with an extra spoon of coffee. Bit like my tea substitute ;)

Just thought a creamy hot choc would be a lovely way to wind down ready for bed :D

Hi Dobbie

I used to have a hot choc at night with my milk allowance too, it's lovely with a spoon of coffee in it as well:)

I thought I would miss my teas too, as pre diet I only drank tea, now I don't even fancy one and haven't had a good old cuppa since February:eek: Funny how our tastes change:confused:

Good luck with your diet and enjoy your hot chocolate tonight:D

Tracey
x

Aww thanks Minilady!!! I'm like a kid in a sweetie store at the prospect of hot chocolate ... what am I like!!

Hi Guys,

Just been reading some older threads re. 790 and just wanted to clarify the salad/veg allowance. My yellow book specifies 3 tablespoons of veg from allowed list - how do you measure that if it's not a dumb :rolleyes: question!!!

I was thinking I would have to chop up my veg very small to fit it onto my measuring spoon? Does anyone else do this or am I just worrying too much about portion control LOL!! ??

Just don't want to mess up!

I think many would say don't get too hung up over the veg portions. I've never quite managed to measure out a tablespoon of lettuce yet :D and the calorific content of the veg you are allowed isn't especially significant. So in short, just make sure you stick to the veg choices allowed and don't go overboard.

On most healthy eating plans they teach you to fill a small dinner sized plate with a whole half dedicated to veg, then a qtr carbs and a qtr protein.

I feel the CD plans are definately trying to teach portion control as you move into maintenance.

Hi Guys,

Just been reading some older threads re. 790 and just wanted to clarify the salad/veg allowance. My yellow book specifies 3 tablespoons of veg from allowed list - how do you measure that if it's not a dumb :rolleyes: question!!!

I was thinking I would have to chop up my veg very small to fit it onto my measuring spoon? Does anyone else do this or am I just worrying too much about portion control LOL!! ??

Just don't want to mess up!

I used to guess, would have a large floret of broccoli or cauli and to me that was a spoonful etc.

I do hold the record for balancing the most brussel sprouts on a spoon though;):D

Tracey
x

LOL!!! Thanks guys.

How sad am i??? Chopped up my watercress and cucumber into tiny little bits to measure it out last night :D - OH was like WTF are you doing!!! LOL!!! I did laugh!! :rotflmao:

Anyways I shall be sensible with my portions now and guess what is reasonable - and love the teaplate idea. My little 3 tbls of veg + chicken looked very sad indeed on a mahoosive dinner plate :rolleyes:

Oh well!!!

LOL!!! Thanks guys.

How sad am i??? Chopped up my watercress and cucumber into tiny little bits to measure it out last night :D - OH was like WTF are you doing!!! LOL!!! I did laugh!! :rotflmao:

Anyways I shall be sensible with my portions now and guess what is reasonable - and love the teaplate idea. My little 3 tbls of veg + chicken looked very sad indeed on a mahoosive dinner plate :rolleyes:

Oh well!!!

I used to chp up the cucumber and celery and mix it in with cottage cheese, add a bit of cracked pepper and paprika and sit it on a bed of watercress. That was my favourite and I still have it at lunchtimes now occasionally.

Lol I can imagine what it looked like on a dinner plate!!!

Tracey
x

I used to chp up the cucumber and celery and mix it in with cottage cheese, add a bit of cracked pepper and paprika and sit it on a bed of watercress. That was my favourite and I still have it at lunchtimes now occasionally.

Lol I can imagine what it looked like on a dinner plate!!!

Tracey
x

Snap Tracey except I used to use chilli flakes...

Love

Back