On a deadline!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jellsbells, 26 January 2010 Social URL.

1. jellsbells

jellsbells New Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all,

I joined Minimins on Sat, only getting around to saying a proper hello today.

On day 5 of Lipotrim today and coping ok. Thanks to all the great advice here, I tried my chocolate shake with mint tea - and it's delicious [whereas the choc shake by itself is a bit hard to take!]. Added ice cubes to the vanilla shake and it's fine too. And the strawberry is really nice by itself, so all in all going ok.

Reason for finally doing something about my weight ? ...... my little boy is 10 months old, and I'm terrified that someone will ask me is the next baby due shortly...It wouldn't be an unreasonable question since I do look around 7mths pregnant... so time to do something...

And I have a family wedding coming up in April, my DH's family is full of slender gorgeous women - so that's a serious motivator!

And the last straw - when I first weighed myself on Wii Fit - my little avatar literally expanded as I weighed myself - humiliated by a bit of software - God!!

Here's to those groovy weight loss tickers heading downwards !!!

Brgds :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hya :welcome2: to the forum :D

Good luck with the weight loss! xx

4. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Jellsbells

You sure have enough motivation with all that little lot going on with your DH's family, the wedding and just how you feel about yourself!

You are almost at Wk 1 Weigh In, and I wish you all the best!!

5. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Jells bells welcome this is agreat place theres brilliant advice and if need be you can come on here and rant all your frustrations out keep us informed of your weigh ins they will really boost you xx

6. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey jellsbells best of luck sweetie,youll get there just hang on in there and itll fly by x

7. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hello and welcome, good luck to you, your first week is nearly over, well done!!

8. jellsbells

jellsbells New Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Happy days....

hi folks

Thank you for the lovely messages!

1st official weigh in is tomorrow morning, and I have to admit I've been cheating and having a sneaky hop on the scales, so I know I have reduced down a bit. But HAPPY DAYS, my jeans were looseish this morning - so I decided to brave my wardrobe - which has clothes in it that never ever see the light of day anymore. Tried on a jacket that hasn't fitted me in over 3 years - and it fits, and wonder of wonders - it actually closes and I could still breathe. Happy Happy Day!!!

So I was doing a little jig of happiness this morning - mad motivated I am!!!

Again thanks for the kind messages, and hope you're all doing well... I've loved reading peoples posts and replies, because it gave me the encouragement to start on LT

all the best

9. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Well done! Let us know how you get on at weigh in xx

10. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    Welcome and good luck, Jellsbells. You'll lose those 29lbs in no time. Look forward to seeing less of you.
    Hope you have a great weigh in.

11. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey sweetie good job i know that feels so so good to put on those clothes!...let us know how you get on tomorrow..x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.