On a diet - boooo

Remember theres always sugar free jelly or for savoury you could get the bouillon. The hunger is terrible in the first week and all you think about is food but it will pass.

It could be for any reason, daily weighing isn't great, but we all do it! Don't be disheartened!

I was up at 5.45 this morning as my girl has my cough. Got her seen by nurse and her lungs, ears, temp fine. She keeps coughing and waking herself up. Managed to wait until now to have breakfast.

Scrambled egg.

Think I made it wrong. I measured the water out in my electronic liquid measure today so it was the right amount but still water. I cooked them for like 3 x as long to thicken it.

Might add less water next time. They tasted fine with some salt and pepper. Hope they keep me going till lunch. Heading to villiage shop later to buy some overpriced flu tablets or cough medicine. Feel shocking.

Hi Sarah it won't always be like this. No one would stick to it if it was. Very soon this tiredness and hunger will lift I promise, it took a full week for me.

So after one week I lost 12lbs.
I now have a bmi of 27.6 and it was 29.5

I still feel terrible, struggling to cope on this few calories. Today I walk to playgroup and back and that was 4 miles in total, most occasions this is nothing and I never struggled but it made me exhausted and chasing a crawling baby is hard. I'm tempted to up my calories, don't wanna ruin my hard work.

To be honest I wouldn't attempt that on this amount of calories. But of course it's the nursery run and you have no choice, maybe a bar before you go? How many full days have you done?

I've always done a lot of walking on this diet before because I didn't drive and I was okay. This time around though I find I'm really ravenous days I exercise because I'm really pushing myself. I need to find a balance, maybe leave a bit earlier and take it nice and easy?

Definitely don't feel guilt about making yourself up a nice big omlette or a bit of steak for dinner etc, whatever gets you through! You're doing great!

I lost 10lbs on week two and another 5 in the past 4 days.
That's 27lbs in under 20 days.
My bmi is now under 25 so I am a healthy weight.

I just can't do it, I feel awful, no energy and dizzy/faint. I've been eating more than I'm allowed as well, by having an extra pack per day. So about 900 calories.

So I need to use my remaining packs but I could follow weight watchers or something and point them. I'm not sure what to switch to.

27lbs in 20 days is amazing though! To be honest I was hungrier on ww than this diet. Do you think that you never reached ketosis and that's why you were always hungry? To stick at it whilst not in ketosis is unbelievable! You've done so well.

I agree it's all about ketosis! Look at my dairy this day last week, I was seriously struggling so so much it was awful but then I reached ketosis again and it's been breezy. Even had a little meal out yesterday (low carb) and feel absolutely fine today. Ketosis is a really powerful thing. You're doing brilliant!

Back