On A Mission

haha nothning like good news to start off the day -) well done you,
tbh om finding LT easy im waiting for the bang to bring me back down to earth

For some reason I'm hungry today... And it's not helping that I have to do a massive grocery shop for my parents. Funnily enough though, I'm not the least bit tempted to cave. And yet I could look at the food all day!

Oh, and you're not going to believe this, dear diary, I know I didn't, but the scales were down 2 more pounds this morning. Madness, but I'm not complaining!

But I do hereby solemnly swear NOT to weigh again until Wednesday morning. Deal.

haha the scales is a new addiction im on it 3 times a day, im only only 8 days on it today, i do a fair bit of training tho, i play rugby a seasin is just startin back, am near 20 lbs off acc to scales today but will fight on alot more to do,

lookin at food i hear ya i taught id die a death looking at it but nope im like ur good self its all rosey

Whoa! John, that's some result. You must be thrilled with your kick start, that's amazing. Heartiest of congrats.

I have to say, rightly or wrongly, and based on no scientific backing, I do think a bit of movement helps on this diet. Not only does it keep muscles remembering what they're there for, but it's good for the head too. I almost feel 'normal' now, after a good doggie walk (and the dog is shattered!)

Awwww... I'm hungry. And all I can smell is delicious shepherd's Pie wafting out of the kitchen!!!!

Good morning world... Day 13... I can't believe I'm here. In one way, the time has flown, but each day has crawled. I've never spent more time in the bath, and I've never had so many consecutive early nights, but I'm wiped by about 7pm!!!

Didn't weigh today, and won't weigh now til my official WI on Wednesday. Now to keep myself busy for today. Off to the gym...

Have a great day everyone!

***WARNING*** Talk of food to follow. Read on at your peril.

Back to my point about Lipotrim being so much easier to stick to over the weekend, than in work... today so far the following has been resisted... Rocky Road (possibly the nicest one I've ever encountered), Rice Krispie mars bar squares and... cornuts. These are croissants made to look like donuts, with icing on top. Yes, I resisted, but I feel hungry and empty and there's a plate full of the most divine looking choc biscuit cake sitting about 10 foot away from me. I could inhale the lot!

Nell - thanks so much for your kind words, you've spurred me on to keep truckin' on. There's really not much that can be said in a diet diary when the diet involves drinking glasses of dust mixed with water though, so thanks for sticking with me.

John - I have a LATE NIGHT tonight...! I have Pilates at 9pm. Talk about living large. Home and straight to bed after.

Oh, and I was utterly crap at the gym today. About as limp as a dead daisy. NO energy, no reserves. :cry:

Thank God I work in an open plan office, or I would be over smelling and licking those Rocky Roads!!!!!!

Dear lovely diary... I've been up and out and really busy since 6am this morning, so only just catching up now. Not got a huge amount to add to the water/coffee/shakes/work day. Bad hunger pangs now but I'm almost ready to head home to, er, 'dinner' before Pilates. Then a bit of 'homework' this evening and bed. But... then... in the morning, it's weigh day. Fingers crossed for a good result.

How's everyone else doing?

There is the most delicious smell of chilli con carne all over the house. Have barricaded myself in to the bedroom!

When I wake up, it'll be weigh day!

Wow. It was worth staying away from the Chilli... and the Rocky Roads... and the Mars Bar Rice Krispie squares... and long may I continue to do so! 7lbs down this week. I'm over the moon! That's the stone and a half that I wanted to dump, before embarking on the next stone and a half (which, I'm under no illusion, will be an altogether different challenge).

I'm thrilled. Now I have to have a big think and work out what happens next. For the moment, I'm not going to change anything.

Have a good day everyone.

Wow you must be proud thats alot of weight youve lost just in 2 weeks.Hard times are hard but we will get through them day by day and will all definatly be worth it with amazing weekly weight losses

Thanks Cuppa! Yes, I've been lucky with the weigh-ins. I don't know why it worked out so well for the past fortnight, but I think the bit of exercise has helped as its prob kept my metabolism from screeching to a halt.

I don't expect anything like these numbers going forward now, but this chunk was the bit that was bothering me massively, so at least I'm now fitting in to more clothes, can cross my legs properly and a chin or two have receeded a bit. Lots more to go though.

Onward.....!

Yeah thats good youve still been keeping up exercise.I didnt have any energy the first week but this weeks better thank god.yes onwards n upwards!

I'm still alive and to the good. Just not a lot to say....

Thinking of trying on some clothes later.

Also have to work out what to do next re the eating. I have a big day out tomorrow. Will eat a light dinner tonight, although tomorrow doesn't have to be food-centred, so I'm not really worried about it.

For me, it's not the special occasions that cause the problems, because really, life is for living, and food is a part of that. It's the nights in... The "sod it, it's the weekend" thoughts... The "sod it, it's Tuesday night" and then, as mentioned before, the copious amount of temptation and treats at work. Really don't want to go back to that.

I think I'm thinking of a Paleo diet going forward, but with extra focus on portion control. But then I want to step up the running, and I find that tough without the extra carbs..... Hmmmmm.....

Back