On and Off

Sarsh

I lost 14lbs! My first stone! I was so happy when I got on those scales and saw that all my hard work had paid off.

This happened 4 weigh ins ago. Then I gained a pound. Then lost it again. Then gained it again. :sigh:

If I'm honest with myself (which I need to be), I haven't been tracking. At all. The thought 'if I managed to lose a stone in 9 weeks, then I clearly know exactly what I'm doing!' Yes. I know what I'm doing, and I know how to lose the weight. BY FOLLOWING THE PLAN! The help is there because the help is needed. Time to start again.

Doing something kind of scary though. I'm away from home for a week. Away from the comforts, away from the structure. So I've created a new structure. I took with me recipes from the one of the WW's books, and have done all the shopping. I've also brought my tracker. I'm away from my gym, but there's a park outside the front door!

I WILL get back down to 14lb weight loss, and more!!! Watch this space x

Good for you! You know what went wrong now you're back on track! It's very easy to think we've done it, we know it all and we get a bit blase! Been there got the t shirt lol.
Good luck and have a really good week

Firstly congrats for the 14lbs loss! Its so easy to eat more when we don't track as when you know you have to write it down and record what your eating you have to account for every single thing. I have found this myself. You sound so motivated good luck with your weightloss I'm sure you will lose the lbs again :) xx

Think it's great that you've made a very conscious decision to get back on track...sounds like you've done really well so far, good luck this week x

Dont be worrying your little head ur doin brilliant at least u can admit you fell of d wagon a little but hay uve lost 14pounds it's happens us all chin up get bk tracking it's the key and gudluck this week girl :)

i stopped tracking 3 weeks in,its now 10 weeks since i started w/w and have lost 18LBS so far,good luck with geting back on track

Back