On day 3?

jaspersmum

Hi everyone im on my third day and im very tired and very cold is this normal? I was on this before a few years ago but didnt stick with it due to being on night shift . Im now mainly house bound with arthritis so as my weight has increased due to inactivity i thought Id do the one TFR diet that I knew works!!! Hopefully this will help the pains in my knees and my hips, but I no its not a cure!! Fed up living on pills!!! Any tips for me how to deal with this tiredness/coldness?:(

Hi Jaspermum, i did 21 weeks on LT in 2010, and this time round I am on day four. Today I feel great. Day 3 (like you) I was so cold I could not get warm or stop shivering and I felt very tired and had a headache, it does pass honestly. Good luck :)

Hey....in on day 4 and don't feel cold anymore! I was soooooo cold on day 2 but it's passed now and I feel ok! Wrap ur hands around a cup if tea....I helped me! Or get a hot water bottle and have a good cuddle lol keep up the good work..,..it's probably the hardest diet but also the best!! X

Back