On Day 4 of CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by MsJMC, 23 September 2007 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Restart for me and on day 4 , just had really bad Diarrhea , my stomach was painful just before it happen . What causes this , i had this before for 3 days and i had to take Imodium to stop it . Really don't want it going on that long again . Have other people had this happen ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Missleo.... i had this when i first started CD, it might be the change in diet but it did go after a few days. Good luck with ur restart.

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

Usually for two reasons!

First is if you drink too much water in a too short time frame, so for example if you drink a litre in 20 minutes then it can cause it, therefore make sure you space out your water, little and often is best!

Second reason is that the packs are very nutrient rich and this can upset your tummy both initially and throught the diet, best advice is a diet sandwich of water, so have a big glass of water before a pack and then straight after to dilute the nutrients as much as possible, you might want to steer clear of the tetras if you have them as they are richer than the sachets.

As with all medical concerns if the problems persists then take a trip down to your GP and ask for his/her advice as they are the main source of medical advice, also make sure you let your CDC know.

Mike

5. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Thank - Linda
    Lets hope it does not start today , cos i'm out with school runs huh lol

6. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Thank -you mike , yes i think i did to much water , then i read another post when to do the water so wrote that down too .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.