On it to win it...:D

Hi ladies thanks ever soo much for ur comments it really helped me. i âm 22 and i got 22 pounds to loose then i Will be perfect ,i need to do this diet for 2 months then i Will be normal and healthy look better and feel better....i believe that this site Will give me the motivaiob and i can shift this weight off me...gd luck to everyone who wants to loose weight...

Hiya Tuba
Thats 1 and 1/2 stone you could do that with increased exercise and eating healthy in 8 to 10 weeks! take it from some one whos been there, at your age your metabolisim is such an asset. We will support you on here too.

My worry with using shakes that you will put back on double your loss in 8 months time. If you dont increase your movements.

Grab a push bike mate, ride for 20 minutes 3 x a week just around the block. Dont eat any quick foods from shops packets, bars, chips, cokes all purchased on a instant thought.

So only fresh stuff and you will see such a benefit.

Your hair, your skin, your eyes, your moods and your inner self, ...its the foods that are painting your picture in the mirror and inside ;).

OOOO to be 22 again:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: dream dream dream:D lol

Best of luck which ever you choose to do hun.
Pm me anytime :). x

I knw I can do iy with a healthy way ...the reason I want to loose wight asap is mainly because I dnt wanna become any larger then this...thank u so much for ur advice it helps a lot....

Omg ma manger said that I lost weight that my face looks better...:D I really want to get rid of at least 5 pounds this week...:D Monday ladies on it to win it....:D

I coulbt managed to do the diet properly this week even doe it was first week I weight myself today and I lost 3 lbs my aim is to loose 5lbs by next mondy I am
Gona stick to this diet for gd for a week...the reason I couldn't loose much weight is because i was at my periods...:( hopefully bu next week I ll be 5 lbs down....

Today i went to shoping just before my exams and i quite liked it...i bought few nice things and relised that i should
Not stop mylife just becoise i âm
Oversize i âm
Still on my diet which o âm
Eatig but not too much...eventually this weight Will fall frm
Me hopefully....

Tuba Download the 30 day shred from the biggest losser and you will be so surprised at the results. ;) one ladys lost 28lb.

Im on day 7 and my stomach is already in by 2 inch easy, it could be just a case of exercise for you :)

Back