On lipotrim hoping to lose 5 stone

Hi all, I've been meaning to join this forum for a while but I thought Id just do it now for some support. Basically I tried this diet once before a about 5 months back and couldn't make it past 5 days due to cheating :mad: But now I am on day 6 and things are going quite well, I have researched this diet out for months and before that I researched everything about how to lose weight maintain weight and build muscle and I did used to diet and train normally before and I got great results lost a inch a week in 8 weeks from eating right and training 6 days a week, so not to sound like a big head but I do no my caloric science :D

Any way me and my girl friend had a baby 5 months ago and I also got a new job which was pretty stress full and no to make excuses but I ended up ordering to much take away and in total I have went from 13 stone 34/35 inch waist to 17 stone 44/43 inch waist, which as you can imagine is very depressing:cry: so instead of dieting and training which deep down i no i should I would like to lose 5 stone on this diet in hopefully about 3 months give or take a week or so and then go back to dieting properly and training to make sure I don't go back to the same eating habits.

So yeah that's my plan but there is one last thing I would like to say about this diet which is I have noticed allot of people have re put the wait back on which does not put me of, however I do no the reason why, people don't educate them selves in the process of being on TFR and they end up slowly going back to the same eating habits that they once had this is what causes the weight to pile back on I am sure of it. Thats why in the process of getting support from you wonderful people I would like to try and help people who are not sure what to do after re feeding.

And also one last thing is I recommended a colleague at work about this diet as he was 25st and had a injured back and leg and a conventional diet was impossible for him. long story short he lost 4 stone in 7 weeks and instead of going through the maintenace formular I wrote him out a simple diet which he has continued to lose 2 pounds a week ever since he came of so in a way he has been a bit of a test subject for me to see how the body reacts to foods after the re feed.

Any way that's my story just thought I would share it and I am hoping to get some support while I go through this diet, thanks for taking the time to read my story and I will be looking forward to speaking to you all soon.

Hi Callum I've been on Tfr for five weeks now, I've lost approx 1.5 stone (weigh in later) . I'm going to refeed next week but still want to keep losing through normal dieting so any hints and tips you have would be great. Good luck on your lipo plan hope you keep us posted on your way. The forum is great and full of support when you need it

Thanks for your comment and sure when you need to re-feed give me your body weight and height and I can work a diet out for you no problem at all, I think I will eventually make a new thread for people to look at on how to make a diet up and if they need any further help they can message me about it.

The only thing that was disappointing yesterday was I had a little cheat, I was so hungry that I had to have something so I made a egg and chicken omelette, which I no wont take me out of keto due to there being no crabs but still I was a little disapointed, but the way I see it is I would rather eat something like that than give up and stuff my self with a pizza lol

I've been on LT for 14 weeks now and lost just over 4 stone one more to go so the same target as you. I agree with all u say about people not changing their habits and putting weight back on, in trying to completely change my lifestyle, I jog every other day and started the gym, hopefully long term changes to help me in the future.
Good luck to u

Yeah that's what it's all about in my opinion, you have to change your life style if you don't you are doomed to put all the wait back on. That is what my conclusion is after a year + worth of of research. And to be fair after a few months of this diet you have already helped your self do this by retraining your taste buds so all that's left is to no what to eat and what not to eat and to do some exercise, you can still treat your self just don't let it slip.

Back