On my lonesome...

Hi

are you home alone or stuck at work? Im at home during working hours so technically im skivving even though my "work" is napping at the moment (I work as a nanny lol).

kerry b said:
Hi

are you home alone or stuck at work? Im at home during working hours so technically im skivving even though my "work" is napping at the moment (I work as a nanny lol).

Hey Kerry,

I'm home alone today- recovering from an op I had 12 days ago and getting cabin fever now,,

Aww, you're not skiving then!

I'm sick of watching day time tv.. It's so rubbish lol

Totally agree. I have never been able to watch daytime tv. Only skivving in the respect that im at home not at work. Feels wrong to be on the laptop during the working day.

You going to be home for a while then if you are recovering from an op. Is everyone at work or is there someone who can come visit and entertain you? There is usually someone around on here through the day to say hi to.

Hope your recovery is speedy.

kerry b said:
Totally agree. I have never been able to watch daytime tv. Only skivving in the respect that im at home not at work. Feels wrong to be on the laptop during the working day.

You going to be home for a while then if you are recovering from an op. Is everyone at work or is there someone who can come visit and entertain you? There is usually someone around on here through the day to say hi to.

Hope your recovery is speedy.

I've watched so many cookery programmes it's silly...

Only on my own today and tomorrow, hubby will be with me for the rest of the week :)

I'm hoping I'm fully recovered by the end of the week. Can't wait to start sw again. Haven't had the time to think about losing weight lately..still have such a long way to go yet..

But look how brilliantly you havee done so far, you have come a long way. Concentrate on recovery then get back to SW. Glad someone around later in the week. I was ill last weekend but OH was away overnight. It was the longest day ever as I couldnt see anyone in case I passed the bug on.

Now cookery shows I could watch all day every day, so long as its more than sea food. Like a bit of fish but tend to stick to haddock and prawns, nothing adventurous.
Like watching lots of sweet things as I cant eat them any more. Am very sad the great British bake off is finished

I had two weeks off poorly recently, found that Universal channel kept me entertained more than the cookery shows :) should be criminal minds about now its worth it just for the good lookin fella's :)

I also did my xmas card list, a spreadsheet with budget for xmas pressies

I got fed up of homes under the hammer, Jeremey Kyle etc

hope you feel better soon :)

Gen x

kerry b said:
But look how brilliantly you havee done so far, you have come a long way. Concentrate on recovery then get back to SW. Glad someone around later in the week. I was ill last weekend but OH was away overnight. It was the longest day ever as I couldnt see anyone in case I passed the bug on.

Now cookery shows I could watch all day every day, so long as its more than sea food. Like a bit of fish but tend to stick to haddock and prawns, nothing adventurous.
Like watching lots of sweet things as I cant eat them any more. Am very sad the great British bake off is finished

Yeah, I guess- just seems like ages ago I was on sw but you're right.. Need to concentrate on getting better first and then I can concentrate on losing weight :)

The days do drag on don't they? I'm constantly looking at the clock waiting for him to come home lol

I loved the great British bake off.. And I could watch cookery programmes all day, but I seriously have watched so many lol I'm watching celebrity master chef as I type.. Lol

Gene Genie said:
I had two weeks off poorly recently, found that Universal channel kept me entertained more than the cookery shows :) should be criminal minds about now its worth it just for the good lookin fella's :)

I also did my xmas card list, a spreadsheet with budget for xmas pressies

I got fed up of homes under the hammer, Jeremey Kyle etc

hope you feel better soon :)

Gen x

Hi gen :)

I watch lots of criminal minds too lol and super nanny USA in the morning.. Oh dear. Lol

Back