On my second day of the CD!

JamiWonder

:(i started the cambridge diet yesterday and teh first day went well!! until tea time that is when i could smell the rest of the house having lasagne and i have the chicken and mushroom soup option. yum.
so today im finding it quite difficult, very hungry if im honest and feel like it wouldnt hurt to nip downstairs and get a apple or something. - obviously it does.

anyone else finding that you've got headache, stomach ache?

It's to be expected for the first few days, but stick with it and once your in ketosis you will feel fine. Take paracetamol for you headache and make sure your drinking enough. X

First 3 days are the worse once you are past that it will get much easier.. Try and stay focused and remember why you started on cd in the first place.. Good luck x

Keep going, it will get easier.
I'm absolutely struggling this fortnight as i'm off work, its a hard diet but it is so worth it to hang on in there.

stick with it - the first few days really are the hardest... it does get soooo much easier and is soo worth it.

drink lots of water, do things to distract you from hunger pangs, they do pass quickly.

stick with it

xx

I'm on my third week now and I am quite relieved to have a break from food! It was so hard to part my self from it. I think we reward ourselves with it and comfort ourselves with it ANC it becomes an obsticle! But this weight plan works. Stick to it to the letter and it works!! Drink your water and you'll do fine! Iv lost 1 1/2 st in 3 weeks and my skin and hair are shining!!! Keep going ;)

I tend to disappear at meal times when I feel weak. I take the dog for a walk, go have a bath, go put a face mask on, paint my nails etc. It helps me no end.

As everyone has said, the first few days are tough. You need to remain focussed. I know if I cheat once, then I will continue cheating, so it is best not to give in to temptation at all. Remain strong. You CAN do it!! xx

Back