On My Way - Appointment with CDC tormorrow

Im sure you will bev , good luck hunni.xx

Let us know how is goes
Sharon xx

it gets better , results is the name of the game Maka . your in it now , don't turn back

Hi Bev , you will see the rewards soon , hang in there !

Hi Bev, good luck.. glad that there is someone else starting the same time as me!.

Hi

I've just joined this website as I've got an appt with a CDC tomorrow, I can't quite get my head round being this excited about giving up food either! So pleased there are so many people starting at about the same time. I'm a bit worried about getting through the first 3 days as I've got a 10month old son who is finding his feet at the moment!
Random question...do you think I'll still be able to go on my trampoline? I only bought 4 days ago and I love 'having a bounce'!:)
Andrea

I guess in the first few days your head will been like a dull ache , but after taht your body will let you know how far you can push it , so any lightheadness stop and sit down

Met with my CDC yesterday and she was absolutely lovely. I really feared ending up with a pushy type.
Left armed with my goodies.
Officially, I will only actually start taking CD products next Thursday as I still have LPT shakes to take me through till then(and I really can't afford to waste anything as a single mum of two young kids)
She allowed me some bars since I was already in Ketotic...I was really happy about that and look forward to next Thursday.
I must say though that I am tempted to dip into my CD stuff cos LPT has become really dreary for me

The only blip was I was 7lbs heavier on her scales. Ah well, never mind...my clothes size matters more to me than my weight.

So here we go....!!!!

Back