On no - day 5 - whoops

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 28 September 2007 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    :sigh:Not too bad i know, but after 4 days starting SS for the first ever time on this diet, I gave in to hunger today and ate an extra bar. That means today I have had 3 foodpacks and 1 bar - despite the fact that less that 2 packets of crisps per day was once unheard of I feel really disspointed in myself.

I am still in ketosis (according to the strips) so do you think i will still lose some?

I think i may get a loss of about 4lb - was hoping for more, but I suppose there is tie until WI on monday yet....

Do you think?

:break_diet:

Oh well. The only way is up (well, down, but you know what I mean)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Don't worry about it, you should be okay.

However, you aren't supposed to have any bars until Week 3 to make sure that ketosis is well-established.

4. kikuka

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I Know! A friend gave me one she had left over to hang on to - but I held on for only 4 days! I was so desperate to eat something and thought it would be better to have that than 'proper' food. I even cut it in half and had it at separate times!

5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    If it happens again you could always add an extra shake. That is better than food!

It is early days for you yet - by Day 7 you will find it so much easier!

Enjoy your journey!

6. kikuka

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks

Thanks for yur support SoonToBeGorgeous

You are exactly right - I think if it happens again, I will tell myself I can have an extra shake and see if I can hold out - just the permission might lessen the hunger! I willmake sure I have extra shakes with me at work - and no bars!

I really hope that it doesnt ruin my first week loss. Hopefully i can forget about it over the weekend instead of brooding!

7. kikuka

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Just an update - day 6 and back on the wagon - deep in ketosis, having to up the water as it is too pink - so i dont think it should have done any harm. First weigh in on mon - my scales have got me at 5lb down - dont think that is too bad.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.