• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

On no - day 5 - whoops

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
S: 17st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st4lb(36.82%)
:sigh:Not too bad i know, but after 4 days starting SS for the first ever time on this diet, I gave in to hunger today and ate an extra bar. That means today I have had 3 foodpacks and 1 bar - despite the fact that less that 2 packets of crisps per day was once unheard of I feel really disspointed in myself.

I am still in ketosis (according to the strips) so do you think i will still lose some?

I think i may get a loss of about 4lb - was hoping for more, but I suppose there is tie until WI on monday yet....

Do you think?

:break_diet:

Oh well. The only way is up (well, down, but you know what I mean)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Don't worry about it, you should be okay.

However, you aren't supposed to have any bars until Week 3 to make sure that ketosis is well-established.

kikuka

I Know! A friend gave me one she had left over to hang on to - but I held on for only 4 days! I was so desperate to eat something and thought it would be better to have that than 'proper' food. I even cut it in half and had it at separate times!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
If it happens again you could always add an extra shake. That is better than food!

It is early days for you yet - by Day 7 you will find it so much easier!

Enjoy your journey!

kikuka

Thanks

Thanks for yur support SoonToBeGorgeous

You are exactly right - I think if it happens again, I will tell myself I can have an extra shake and see if I can hold out - just the permission might lessen the hunger! I willmake sure I have extra shakes with me at work - and no bars!

I really hope that it doesnt ruin my first week loss. Hopefully i can forget about it over the weekend instead of brooding!

kikuka

Just an update - day 6 and back on the wagon - deep in ketosis, having to up the water as it is too pink - so i dont think it should have done any harm. First weigh in on mon - my scales have got me at 5lb down - dont think that is too bad.