On plan all week and...

nettie

Gold Member
I have lost 7lb!
I am soooo happy right now, after messing about since january and the scales constantly going up and down I had my head in gear all week and hey presto! Now that is motivation to keep me going for another week x

Well done! That's an amazing loss!

Thank you x

Thank you hun x

Well done, that's a fantastic loss! I'm similar to you - have been up and down, up and down, and I'm now only 1lb lighter than I was in the first week of January!

Did you do anything different this week? Or just stuck to plan 100%? I don't think I'll get anything like 7lb off next Tuesday, but I'm aiming to take a decent chunk out of the 9.5lb I've re-gained.

I went a few weeks gaining and was really upset and frustrated. I tried to think back to how I started we'll and re-read the lists of free and super free. I realised i was eating healthy but was not having much super free foods. So thought about my meals and followed plan properly. Worked for weigh in this week!!!

I also think some foods just aren't great for me. If I eat bread even as a healthy extra or syn it I always put weight on. Bit of a bummer as I love bread :-(

I just stook to plan 100% and I went back to red and green days, I did 5 red and 2 green. When I am on EE I just cannot stay on track, it doesnt feel structured enough for me.
I have lost 20lbs since january, I should have lost so much more than that but its better than getting fatter I suppose :)

Well done, that's a great loss x

Oh wow 7lb in a week is fab. Well done I hope this loss will make you feel more focused. Well done you've done great. !!

Back