On slimming world - and loves to cook :) my sw recipes

subscribing to this thread! the recepies sound fantastic, i can't wait to try them! thanks so much for the ideas!

syn free dip yummy

ok nso i hate cottage cheese love the taste but hate the texture so ive blitzed it up and made a dip

i used chive one from aldi (make sure its the low fat syn free cottage cheese)
blitzed it put back in the tub then added crushed garlic and a little dill and s and p mmmm great with sw chips or with veggies to dip

hi not sure if had replied but cant find it ! , does anyone have this recipe please

I dont really Cook chinese food sorry hun and if i do i use a ready made sauce and syn it ..... I make chicken teryaki and Salt n pepper chicken but other than that dont really bother with chinese

PANCAKE RECIPE 2 syns each

[h=2]PANCAKE RECIPE 2 syns each[/h]
this recipe makes 8 pancakes in my small frying pan (about 20cm dia)

75g flour (13.5 syns)
2 eggs
125ml 1% fat milk (2.5 syns)(thats the one i use syn yours accordingly skimmed will be a little lower in syns)
a splash orf water to water it down a little and make it go further 25-50 ml
a pinch of salt

mix all ingredients with a whisk leave to rest 20 min and fry a bit at a time in a good non stick pan with frylite

mine has made 8 reasonable sized pancakes

im having 2 (4 syns) with a tbsp nutella (4 syns) and chopped banana​

who loves sangria

make wine go further

125ml red wine topped up with fizzy sugarfree orange and a little chopped fruit in top

v yummy and 4 syns for the 125ml measure in a tall glass

I made a really yummy soup today just kept adding ant it's turned out really fab here's what I put in

3 large onions finely chopped
Half a Savoy cabbage chopped smallish
7 good sized carrots peeled and chopped
Small handful of spaghetti (wrap in a tea towel and break into small bits by running it over the edge of work top)
Tsp sage
Tsp rosemary
A couple of stock cubes or bouillon powder
Salt n pepper
Water

Fry onion on low in fry lite until soft add herbs, and veg and stir
Add spaghetti stock cubes/ bouillon powder and water to cover and simmer season to taste
Blitz a little bit using a stick blender just so it is thick but still has lots of chunks of veg
Very yummy for a poorly me

soup sounds lovely, hope your feeling better :( xx

Getting there but have seriously gone over my syns :( had about 100 over 2 days in bread n choc but it made me feel better so never mind now im feeling a bit better just gonna stick to my soup and kiwi as its full vit c and that should minimise the damage i hope ..... I needed bagels and choc to make me feel better

MY 1 SYN CHEESE SAUCE

ok so after trawling the net to try n find a low syn cheese sauce for making cauliflower cheese i decided to get inventive

heres what i came up with

350 ml skimmed milk topped up to 375 with water (hex a)
135g reduced fat cheddar (3 hex a)
25 g sr flour (4 syns) plain flour is 4.5 syns dont know why?
1tsp bouillon powder or a veg stock cube (free)

mix flour with some of the milk then whisk with rest of milk in a pan add bouillon powder and a little pepper
simmer until thick then add cheese and stirr until melted
i poured mine over a bag of frozen cauli that i steamed then oven baked it

so for a quarter of the sauce its one hex a and a syn not bad eh
SAM_1593.jpg

Last edited:
looks lovely :) so that recipe serves 4? xx did you use a whole bag of cauliflower and could you freeze it after cooking? sorry i just love cauliflower cheese lol xx

Yep i used a whole bag you could use fresh or frozen or a mix of cauli and brocoli i prob could have added a little more cauli but i only had 1 bag cant see why you couldnt freeze it but it always tastes better fresh xx

SYN FREE TEX MEX SPICE MIX great for fajitas chilli tacos enchiladas or as a dry rub

heres the recipe

1 TBSP OF OREGANO (OR MIXED ITALIAN HERBS IF THATS WHAT YOU HAVE IN)
1 TBSP MILD CHILLI POWDER
1 TBSP CUMIN
1 TBSP GARLIC POWDER
4 TBSP PAPRIKA
1 TBSP SWEETENER
1 TEASPOON OF SALT

MAKE AND STORE IN AN OLD JAM JAR

Enchiladas 5.5 syns and 1 hex a

omg these are yummy

this recipe feeds 6
you will need

weight watchers wraps 5.5 syns each
a batch of my syn free salsa
3-4 tbsp of my homemade syn free tex mex seasoning
1/2 a jar of sliced jalapenos
2 corgettes
2 onions
a few handfulls of sliced peppers (fresh or frozen)
about a lb of diced chicken breast
one tin of chopped tomatoes
one tin of mixed beans in a chilli sauce (mine are tescos and syn free)
180g cheddar grated (6x hex a )

season chicken with a little of the tex mex seasoning and fry in frylite for a few min until browned (i used bbq flavour frylite for extra yummyness)

add onions peppers and courgette and fry with the rest of seasoning
stirr in the jalapenos, mixed beans and chopped tomatoes and simmer until courgette is soft

this is the messy bit attempt to put a huge dollop of the filling in the wrap without it going all over (i do it over the dish im serving in) carefully wrap ...ish and lay in a large oven proof dish once full of all your wraps top with salsa and cheese then bake until bubbling and cheese is melted xx

oohh, just made the pate but had no horseradish so used english mustard instead, it was totally lush. I'm having to restrain myself from going to the fridge and having another load.

needs a buddy

its low syn enjoy xx i eat the lot in 2 sittings usually lol
great recipes joined sw some weeks ago and need loads of meal ideas.also i need a buddy to help with my weight loss anyone want to join me in loosing are weight as i am starting to get down with doing this alone and need surport so sorry if i have posted this in the wrong thread only i am new here and dont no my way around thank you linmac

Back