On slimming world - and loves to cook :) my sw recipes

seafood taglatelle for two mmmmmm

this is amazing ..... it really is

2 good handfulls of prawns or squid sliced (i used squid)
2 tbsp olive oil(2x hex b)
2 heaped tsp fresh chopped parsley
2 cloves garlic chopped
1 large vine tomato pips removed flesh diced
juice of 1 lemon
cracked black pepper
4 taglatelle nests

boil the pasta and when its almost ready get a frying pan
fry garlic and parsley in oil then add the diced tomato and toss in the prawns and/ or squid season with cracked black pepper and a little salt
when cooked squeeze the juice of one lemon in and serve over the pasta

a perfect meal for a hex b of oil tastes and looks amazing

i would have taken a pic but i ate it quick sorry:eek:

Hi Cat! Glad I've found your thread. I'm assuming that the chocolate cake is on here?

Might have to start posting some of my own recipes!

Hi Cat! Glad I've found your thread. I'm assuming that the chocolate cake is on here?

Might have to start posting some of my own recipes!

It is indeedy there's a super low syn one but I find adding a little sugar and the few extra syns makes a waaaay better cake .... Also my mackerel pate is the shiz

Me and my family love your onion chutney, I have made batches and batches and it seems to disappear really quickly. Have you ever tried it with mixed peppers, was wondering if it would work or not

Well I'm back again .... Majorly fell off the wagon after the summer and stopped my sw mission I reached goal and for some stupid reason thought sod it I've done it now so here I am back to square one ...

I never stopped cooking my yummy healthy recipes just added chocolate crisps and booze in between to really bugger it up ah well I know what I have to do to get back to where I was and hopefully no messing about as often this time I go on holiday in 3 weeks to Spain so hoping to lose 7-14 lb by then

So the recipes will be back :)

This thread is Fantastic :) written down loads of the recipes :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm back again .... Majorly fell off the wagon after the summer and stopped my sw mission I reached goal and for some stupid reason thought sod it I've done it now so here I am back to square one ...

I never stopped cooking my yummy healthy recipes just added chocolate crisps and booze in between to really bugger it up ah well I know what I have to do to get back to where I was and hopefully no messing about as often this time I go on holiday in 3 weeks to Spain so hoping to lose 7-14 lb by then

So the recipes will be back :)

good luck x

Back