Step 1 Sole Source On SS what can you hope to lose in 12 weeks?

tomnkatesmum

Silver Member
Hi guys, I started on SS on 10th September weighing 15.2 and a half. My goal is 9.7. If I stick to SS for the full 12 weeks and drink the right amount if fluids, can anyone give me an idea of what I might be able to lose? Many thanks in advance, Susan.

Hey babe yes I'm on 4th week and starting weight 12.7 lost 11 pounds first week and 4 pounds 2nd n 3rd! It is really good if u stick to it 100% love x x :)

michywoo said:
Hey babe yes I'm on 4th week and starting weight 12.7 lost 11 pounds first week and 4 pounds 2nd n 3rd! It is really good if u stick to it 100% love x x :)

That's amazing hun... I thought to get big weight losses like that you'd need to weigh more at the start!

I've got my second weigh in tomorrow and cannot wait... I just hope its good weight loss, I have stuck to it perfectly for two weeks and just hope the scales show it too!

Have you got much more to lose? How long will you be continuing with this for? Xx

Thanks babe ! Wat was ur first weeks loss lovey? I really wanna get to 8.7-9 just to feel comfortable I'm 10.12 ATM (I do sneaky weigh ins lol) and get weighed on Wednesday ! Can I recommend u use the soup as for 3 weeks I was on shakes but soups feel more enjoyable and tomatoe and chicken are lush! U will do great babe let me know how u get on wiv ur wi :) x x

That is amazing! From 12 to in the 10's you must feel fab! I lost 8.5 in my first week, and this will be 8 days so I'm hoping for a good result... I started at 15.2and a half and would love to get to 9.7... I think, I haven't weighed that little for over 10 years so don't have a clue how I'll look when I get there, but ideally would live to be a size 12! Am going away at xmas so want to lose as much as possible for then!

What about you, are you working to a date?

Mines Wednesday lovey :) umm no not really a date just ASAP really would love to go out for a meal wiv my children again at Xmas time , u will look great and keep picturing an image of Wat u will look like and that will keep u going :) I prob b on cd for another 5 weeks at least haha wishing u loads a luck for Tomoz sweety :) :) x

Thanks hun.. I find this forum really helps... Without this you could feel quite alone! I will let you know how I do tomorrow night, and look forward to hearing how you do on Wednesday :) here's to us both being slim and even more lovely by Christmas!! Xx

Really that's still good babe well done but in all honesty that's 12.lbs in two weeks nearly a stone !! Wow it's brilliant babe I'm averaging 4lbs a week now but it's steady and still a loss that's how I look at it :) u still lost babe :) and it's still a good one!! X x well done :)

Thanks huni... I know its good, I just wanted it to be super! I can feel it in my clothes now so that's helping!
Are you weighing in again tomorrow? Xx

Yeah at lunchtime so I wil delay dinner till after lol u shud be really proud of urself darling ur doing well I'm killing two birds wiv one stone ATM Cus gave up smoking 6 days ago lol so willpower very testing ATM lol all worth it though ! :) x x

Best of luck for lunchtime, let me know how you get on... We can support each other? Don't know how you quitting cigs at the same time, that must be hard... It will be worth it though... I quit smoking years ago and it was hard but so worth it babe... You go girl! :) xx

Thanks babe :) yeah Deffo on for bein buddy's ! I will do lovey I post on here wen it's done As long as I was smoking I never felt healthy and that's y losing this weight so kinda makes sense I do it along with cd lol I find guzzling the water really helps with hunger n needin a fag lol :) x x

Well done hunny, another 4 pounds is awesome! What's your total to date now? How you feeling and finding it all?

I'm okay. Had a breakfast meeting this morning, great fun when your not eating!! And now I'm at a meeting got nearly 4 hours with loads of biscuits and sweets and everyone around me is munching! I shall try to serenly drink my water and cry inside!! LOL!

I'm at a wedding on Saturday, not quite sure how to handle that, any idea? Xxx

Back