Step 1 Sole Source On SS what can you hope to lose in 12 weeks?

Oh gosh darling I would just have shake or soup before u go love and fill a wine glass with water whilst it there lol it's only a matter of hours to get through love please don't slip I know mr temptation will be there but show urself ur own strength and willpower ... Remember ur doing this for yourself to make urself feel good healthy and confident :) u can do it sweet , thanks babe it's now 5 pounds away from 2 stone in 4 weeks I'm now 10.12 :) getting there I keep telling myself this journey will have a great ending! It's not forever ! :) x x x

Your doing amazing hun... So delighted for you, hope my weight goes as quick as your's is...

Yeah I will have a shake before I go, drink lots and stay strong... I just hope the bride and groom don't notice me not eating there wedding breakfast!!! LOL...

You had a good day today babe? Xx

Lol just saw ov already had some and stuffed lol! Just dream u had it haha thanks babe I'm sure u will have amazing losses too sweety !! I think with me I drink at least 4 litres a day and the more I drink the more I tend to lose plus craves the hunger pangs :) I'm sure on your next weigh in u will start noticing a difference pick out a top u have found tight and try it on weekly :) you will be amazed babe x x. Good luck x x

gave up smoking 6 days ago lol so willpower very testing ATM lol all worth it though ! :) x x

How you finding the not smoking thing? I'm thinking of dropping the fags next week but bit scared about it as am probably smoking more since being on this diet to replace the food?

Yes I was exactly the same n was making me feel horrid! Believe it or not 15 years of smoking 20 a day I thought wud b hard! It's been quite easy ! Because again I use water to replace that urge too:) I have not smoked for 8 days now n everyday is easier i actually hardly have a thought of one ! If I do it's 2 seconds!! Lol I feel so much better for it too u shud try love I look at it this way if u can give u food u can the fags :) hope this helps x x

michywoo said:
Lol just saw ov already had some and stuffed lol! Just dream u had it haha thanks babe I'm sure u will have amazing losses too sweety !! I think with me I drink at least 4 litres a day and the more I drink the more I tend to lose plus craves the hunger pangs :) I'm sure on your next weigh in u will start noticing a difference pick out a top u have found tight and try it on weekly :) you will be amazed babe x x. Good luck x x

What a fab idea babe... I will have to go through my wardrobe :)

In my wardrobe I have a brand new pair of trousers I bought over 10 years ago that still has the label in, I cannot wait to get into them.... They are one of my starting goals!

Yeah I hope I have a great next weigh in... Monday can't come soon enough... I try and drink approx 8 pints a day, but sometimes more, sometimes less!!

Anyway, how's your day been today babe? Xx

Sorry love brimming fone ! Really good started exercising today makes me feel better lol next time u will have a good wi or if similar think in 2 weeks that's half a stone!! Still wry good love :) ur doin well x x

Thanks huni, I know, slow and steady can still win the race... Suppose I'd just quite like to wake up tomorrow super slim! That's a nice thought! :)
Hope you have a fab weekend, you up to much? X

Back