On the edge

RedMist

Week 5 on LL lost 2lb that's ok (ish). Had bad week all round so bit disappointed. Craved bad things all week but persevered. Didn't join in at group today, felt really grumpy and couldn't wait for it to end. Went to pub and had lager; then went home and had more lager. Oh God how guilty am I gonna feel in the morning? Can't get away from the WW mind set of anything goes after weigh in day. Hope I can get back on it tommorow, think am just feeling sorry for myself. Ignore me.

Hey you , you are doing so well. dont let this spoil all your hard work. I know what you mean about the ww thing though, I have to fight it most weeks. Speak to your counsellor and explain it to her/him. There are lots of exercises we do during our meetings that can help get over this feeling, thought records etc.

Just hang on in there and please try and stay away from the drinkies, it is actually not very good for you when you're in ketosis and you could get/feel quite poorly.

Good luck and keep us posted, you will be fine.

Lisa xx

Red Mist,

I started on 11the August. Everyone has bad weeks. The inportant thing is not to give up. I only lost 2 pounds last week after following the diet exactly. Thats just how it is sometimes. I've done ww like you and probably every other diet going but I actually feel that this time I will lose the weight on LL. Just put last week behind you and get back on the wagon.It is hard but you can do it.Good luck
Jash:patback:

Thanks for support it really helps. Woke up this morning feeling bad, not physically, psychologically - the guilt and panic I'm feeling at the moment is soooo not worth it - will have to remember this feeling when I'm tempted to fall off wagon again (not for a while I hope).

Will have to keep busy today to stop me thinking too much (as soon as I get out of bed) after all, it is Sunday!

It is psychological I agree. Everyone will have blips from time to time - I've only just started on LL but have done every other diet under the sun over the last 25 years so I know how you're feeling right now. I used to hate feeling like I'd let myself down and that I was useless at dieting. To get it into perspective tho hun - it's just one day - not even that - perhaps a couple of hours which are now in the past. Don't let that couple of hours ruin the week for you. Look what you've lost so far - that's a big achievement in such a short space of time.

Personally I'd have had to have been at somewhere like WW for about 15 weeks to lose 18lbs!!!

Sorry to hear you lapsed. Treat it as a learning experience, and move on from it. Its not how quick you loose but how you will stay the course.
Take it easy, and chin up xx

Back