Total Solution On the road to size 12!!

DiamondDoll

I'm going to have a place to put all my crazy ramblings... Not sure my partner could take it all lol! Just woke up after a super sleep induced by migraine ( feel a million times better and ready to go now!) and my starting weight is 15 stone 1 pounds. Pretty much what I thought it would be/had been avoiding after a 3 week total binge. Binge eating is my major downfall and at least with this diet I can avoid it by avoiding food for a while and hopefully resolving my issues with it.

I was really unsure yesterday as to whether start now or after York. But what's ONE meal out to lose me two whole days out the 100 days I plan to power through? Yeah. I'm getting shaker ready as I type. Very not worth it. I've made my peace with food for a while... Literally I have eaten anything and everything these last few weeks and it didn't make me feel any better... Just bigger and bloated.

Ok so! 1st chocolate shake! Will report back later as all of my meals will be on the road today. Hope your all having a lovely morning xxx

Last edited:
Good luck...this is my first day and reading ur post is brilliant...i could have written it !! Im a major binge eater and thats all ive done since xmas !! Drives me mad ! hope ur day goes well !! :)

Just had my breakfast, chocolate shake was lush. Good job really as I only ordered those!!! My shaker leaves much to be desired so will invest in a better one before my next feeding :)

It's almost 5! Had my 2nd shake and am about to start work - 3 sports massage clients for uni, which will keep my busy all the way until 9.30! Lots of my friends are bringing Easter eggs In to eat in breaks... That didn't bother me. The fact they were talking about curry for tea did!!! I k w if. Can make it past the first month that I will be fine for the 4 planned months.

Love the attitude Diamond Doll, I know you can do this. I too have issues with food so this diet is detoxing me from it for a while :) I found Alanas diary helpful- her attitude is very much like yours- that of being in control of this rather than the other way round. I think of it as if i'm riding my Exante Stallion :D I chose this, i'm not being deprived, i'm choosing weightloss.
I'll look forward to following your progress :hug99: you go girl!! xx

Knew it would happen... Me not eating in York causing a huge fuss - didn't bow to the food it was the drink first felt so weak and emotional and let myself take the all or nothing route and ate. Really really disappointed. BACK ON IT TOMORROW! Never been so determined as I am now... Because the next big outing I will be slim and make healthy choices without having to justify it.

I need your advice guys... Off on a Pilates course this weekend - 8 hours per day physical activity and my partner is strongly advising me not to do it - I felt very weak yesterday after just 3 sports massages. My feeling is there never a spot on right time. Am I going mad??? I feel like I'm going mad... The problem fixer is right there in front of me!!!

Last edited:
Today has gone brilliantly. Very smooth start after the minor false start! Still chugging on the water and am about to have a bath and settle for the night. Bring on tomorrow.

Hope you are all good and have had a great Monday :D xxx

Ps; added my official before shot... Scariest dam thing I've done... Let it all hang out no sucking in:(

Attachments

• image-1505738721.jpg
    image-1505738721.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2393980973.jpg
    image-2393980973.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 51
DiamondDoll said:
Today has gone brilliantly. Very smooth start after the minor false start! Still chugging on the water and am about to have a bath and settle for the night. Bring on tomorrow.

Hope you are all good and have had a great Monday :D xxx

Ps; added my official before shot... Scariest dam thing I've done... Let it all hang out no sucking in:(

You are SO brave Diamond. I have very similar before pics in my pants and feel too much of a wimp to show them yet. I find looking at my pics keeps me going.

Well done you, hats off to you :) xxxx

Thought I'd better go for it! It has really motivated me... Being able to see what I actually look like rather than what I think I look like. To me unfortunately, it was 2 very different things up to now :(

Woke really late today as no uni or work :) haven't had my first shake yet as strangely not feeling that hungry. Headache has gone for now (was verging on migraine last night- took my normal syndol and went to bed though) so all is good so far!

Yesterdays food was;
Chocolate shake breakfast at 8.45 am
Chocolate shake on the road 4pm ( massive gap I know!)
Black coffee in-between!
2 pieces of quorn chicken fillets (90 cal for both, very very low carb)

Did also try a few slips of a sample of slim and save tomato soup... Yuck. I know your not meant to mix but it's kinda getting me down that I JUST ordered chocolate and that's it for another 2 weeks lol. The quorn pieces I will allow myself on busy 12 hour action days as I call them lol! Just got the loveliest email from my other half telling me how he will support me in anything I want to do. Makes the whole thing feel easier knowing I have him for support... And also all of you! Going to thin up some goals now whilst I'm relaxin (PRE essay writing... Ow!) hope you are all good xxx

Last edited:
My goals for now (will probably get edited as I go as not sure how the weigh will come off/speed) I am planning on exercising 6 times a week for between 40 mins and one hour. This will be all resistance based- I usually do weigh lifting but going to steady that off while on low calories... It will make me feel like death!!!

23/04/12; reach 14.5 at 1st weigh in

30/04/12; get into the 13's

07/05/14; keep going down in the 13's
Up level of activity if feeling comfortable in ketosis

14/05/12; reach 13.4 (somewhere I haven't been for over a year... Important goal)

21/05/12; to keep going!!!

28/05/12; get into the 12's

04/06/12; start being able to wear my jeans again :)

11/06/12; keep going down the 12's

18/06/12;

26/06/12; get in to the 11's MASSIVE goal

02/07/12;

09/07/12; start wearing all my old clothes from 2006/7 that I have kept lovingly for years!!!

16/07/12;

23/07/12; get to 10 stone goal!!! Begin to re-evaluate and re-feed

30/07/12; maintain weight and up exercise

06/08/12; lose 2 pounds

13/08/12; lose a further 2 lbs and introduce more healthy food and reduce shakes. Have a healthy attitude towards food!!!

Last edited:
What a lazy day! Haven't even dressed yet! Trying to just 'let myself be' today and get into it as I've hear days 2-5 can be tough ones! Massively long day Thursday (16 hours out house) so hoping ketosis will have reared it's head by then!!! Think I went not ketosis on day 4 or the 6 (fail!!) previously.

Keep thinking about Struve and balsamic vinegar for some odd, odd reason :/ xx

Had to jump on the scales, naughty I know, 14.11 with TOTM started today. Happy happy happy!!!

Talk about spamming your own thread huh? :p

Hi Diamond Doll, good luck on your journey. You're already sounding so positive and motivated I'm sure you'll succeed :hug99: xx

Really starting to feel the hunger now... Urgh...instead of my third Shake I will again be eating 2 quorn pieces (90 kcal v low carb) instead. I do take a very good multiple-vit anyway being as I am vegetarian! Only had about a litre or so of water today so gotta catch up on that too! Bring on day 3!!!

Back