On the Up - Thanks to you guys

merlin

Me as I want to look xxx
Hi all,

My second weigh in yesterday and I have lost a stone in 2 weeks!
:party0023: Thank you all for your support and new LT's this site should be mandatory. It has helped me when I was low and made me laugh a lot as well. I check in every day.

The support you have given me over the last two weeks has really helped me to continue. I won't stop until I reach goal and now know I will get there. I will also be here to help others too.

Its a fab feeling knowing I am on my way, and I have already received some lovely compliments about my face looking slimmer.

I even love the peppermint tea! Great as I was missing a hot drink a breaks.

LOVE MERLIN:grouphugg:

So a BIG thankyou to all here!!!

Merlin - WELL DONE!!!!!

We're all glad to have you on board the good ship LT!

Keep up the good work and you'll soon be getting compliments about *all* of you :)

Thats such a brilliant result....well done!! Way to go!! Well on the way to new you.... that was the first thing friendse noticed about me too was my face...and as Elle says it wont be long before they are admiring the rest of you.....

Congratulations mate. Keep up the good work.

Im soo glad you are happier I was even thinking about you when I was in Dublin and wondering how you were getting on. I am starting back on LT this morning and actually really missed doing it over the weekend!!

Awwww thanks Rachel, thats lovely. How did you get on? Did you have a good time?

Hi Merlin,

Well done on losing a full stone in two weeks:clap:

Plenty of motivation there to keep you going for this week:)

Love Mini xxx

I had a great time thanks Merlin the full update is on "day one on lipotrim and I am sooo hungry" which is my thread.

Back