on the wagon again

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by weewee, 31 May 2010 Social URL.

1. weewee

weewee Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    back on the dieting wagon its seems for the millionth time,lol.so here i go,lost half a stone already and am fitting into clothes i havent done for a long time:Dso i am looking forward to seeing my ticker move along and to getting and providing support for people on this site,and if i ever get:confused: about my diet i will just log into here.2/6/10 ive just been out to take molly for a walk,got five mins in and decided that today we would go more at her pace so a walk turned into a 30min jog,its so hot too i was so knackered but i know its doing me good.ive eaten healthy and stuck to my points its a month till i next get weighed officially but im going to go to a machine and get weighed in a fortnight so i can see how im doing.i feel like even if i slob out for the rest of the day i have more than earned it today and i intend to do it again soon yay me!!!
    Last edited: 2 June 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.