on the wagon again

mand75

Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum but have been reading for a while. I have decided to start ww again, did it a few years ago and lost 2 stone only to put it back on. I'm an exercisephobe, so i need lots of encouragement which i hope to find here!!! wish me luck!!!:break_diet:

Good luck with your restart! Everyone's really supportive and friendly here so I'm sure you will do well :)

Good luck Mand!! Welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new too and it's absolutely awesome on here. So much support and there are genuinely lovely people that I have met already.

You say you aren't too keen on exercise so it might be worth you getting a pedometer. It's a really easy way to increase your exercise. I always find that when i wear mine i go out of my way to walk that little bit further. Then who knows you might what to try something else as well. Slow and steady eh :)

I hope you have a good week. Keep us up to date.

*Saski* xx

thanks for all your replies, am definetly going to try to more exercise! I did the Davina dvd (30 min workout) and have been going to Curves but havent been putting enough effort in. i have a ww pedometer that can dig out. x

Back