On the way down !!!

fillymum

synful soul
modelling016.jpg

This was when I was asked to model and was mortified when they asked me to be the large size...........ah well the positive is I got to dance on stage at Benodorm Palace. I did get a stone heavier.

goingdownjuly2010003.jpg

and this was yesterday.

I don't know if I can see much difference but I do have about another 2 stones to lose.

Onwards and downwards.

There is a massive difference (excuse the pun!) Hun!!!!!
You look fabulous!

xx

You can most definitely see a difference!
Very well done, you look amazing - and you look like such a happy, friendly person <3

Thank you so much ladies. You have made me feel really good, and made me determined to reach goal.

SW has been y saviour. I feel so good, so energetic........ long may it last.

WOW, you go girl!!!!!!! :banana dancer:

You look absolutely amazing and the difference is unbelievable!!!!!

xxxx

Oh my what else can I add - but wow what a difference it makes...

One foxy lady

Kats:)

There ia really noticeable difference between the two pictures - you look fab! You also look like a very warm and lovely lady (which of course you are!)

Keep up the good work,

ZXXXXXXXXXX

Wow you can really see a difference, & it doesn't seem that long since you started SW.

You look great:)

Thank you for that H.H

It isn't that long since I joined the site......only 2 and a half months but I had started doing SW on my own about 3 months before that .One day I asked my friend Mr. Google how many syns there are in something, can not remember what now, and I found MiniMins and knew straight away it was the place for me to be. It has given me the support a group would and I thank you all for that.

xxxxx

It isn't that long since I joined the site......only 2 and a half months but I had started doing SW on my own about 3 months before that .

You've done extremely well in five months! You can definitely see a difference, and I bet you can feel it too. Well done. :)

You've done amazing fillymum, and you look fantastic.

Thank YOU for all your comments and jokes and inspiration in the time you've been on here!!

wow you can def see a difference.

your doing amazing

what a lovely warm smile you have too

:eek:

Back