On to day 3!!

Ribenaberry

So here I am, day 3 on the CD diet and still feeling ok. I have had no headaches which is good but do feel like I am coming down with a cold (which is acutally very unlike me). Had a really sore throat yesterday which is slightly better today but feel all bunged up!

Must say that I have never really felt that hungry - drinking 6.5 pints of water (about 3.5litres) seems to do the trick!!

Working my way through all the different flavours and have liked most things so far.

The only problem I have got, is that I havent been to the loo in 4 days which is really unusual for me!! So bought some dulcolax today and will get some benefibre stuff tomorrow which will hopefully keep me regular as it is giving me quite bad tummy ache!!

So have a vanilla shake, a banana tetra and tomato soup lined up for today - i dont think my blender has ever had so much use!!

Hope everyone else on their first week is doing ok!

Morning - well done, is'nt it lovely. I tend to do the tetras and bars (now I'm on week 3), I love it to be honest but have never been able to get to grips with the powdered shakes and detest all of the soups (this is the first time I've stuck to it religiously so have tried all the flavours before).

Sara:)

You're doing great! :)

I'm on Day 3 as well. It's nice to have someone on here on the same stage of the diet.

I haven't really felt bad at all other than a few dizzy spells and a small headache last night. I haven't been hungry either.

Hope everyone has a great day! :D

well done guys, the headaches and dizziness does pass. I found drinkin water helped with my headaches which I got on day 3/4. Keep on glugging!! DRINK TO SHRINK!!!

awe welldone on getting to day 3, i am day 2 of restart, going ok so far, i am eating some chicken and stuff to help me get into ketosis and to stop me from eatng carbs etc..

i must admit i havent suffered with headaches on this diet, i get them anyway but not in the first few days like some other people do..

i do however find i get dizzier when i get up quick than before? perhaps because my bp is now healthy so goes even lower than it did before i was on cd? dont know lol..

good luck for the next few days hun :)

I found day 3 the hardest day in week 1.
am now half way through week3 and I must say I feel great now!!
once you have your first weigh in you will get such a boost and it just makes you want to carry on!!
good luck hun!!

Back