On to week 2!

kerrynew1

Well I survived week one, even managed to stay clear of the booze on the weekend (that was hard) So on to week 2.

PS I lost 12 lbs!

That is brilliant ! I am on week 2 day three and although its not killing me I am finding it tough. I have only lost 7lbs and have found it very slow with the weight loss compared to when I did LL about 6 years ago. Am sticking to it - agree about the weekend very tough. I am used to glasses of wine regularly( probably why I need to lose over 2 stone ) but I miss it. Just keep thinking it absolutely has to work as I am only on 600 cals a day and going down dress sizes. Good luck Kerry xx

Hiya, 7lbs is really good Tracey, considering you are only a couple of BMI point off a 'normal' weight pretty impressive. I've had my low points but I just keep telling myself how easy this is compared to months and months of WW or SW losing only small amounts each week. Bring on week 2 weigh in! Good luck x

Well done Kerry, fab news! Keep on it :D

My delivery comes today I am so excited woop woop can't wait to start x

Well done :)

Lol don't worry Debbie, it gets better :D

Can you take paracetamol for the headaches

Not sure actually, I never did but did take some antacid durin for the terrible heartburn I had and never noticed any difference to diet

Well done Kerry you are doing so well

Back