On week one and looking for some buddies to keep me going!

hello all, I am restarting tomorrow, In the past I have done both ss and ss+ and lost more on the ss+. I have put back on a couple of stone and am desperate to get it off asap. I still have some shakes and bars and soups from last time so wont officially see cdc until next week.

Lovely to see some new people joining! I honestly believe that if we support and help each other then we'll be able to do it!! Have my second weigh in tomorrow, so looking forward to it!! I think my mint humbugs kicked my put of ketosis the other day but have been good ever since!! Let's see... Good luck to all those who have yet to be weighed or have weigh INS soon, be great to hear your results! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

your so right about support on here its a god send at times good luck for weigh in hun :)x

So weigh in this morning ladies... Week 2 results....5.5lbs!!! Was so pleased! That's 13.5lbs in 2 weeks! Bring it on! Honestly only makes me want to do better and better! I'm sure weightless will start to slow up a bit now but let's see what happens next Saturday... Hope everyone is doing ok? Be great to hear some other results from you guys xx

that is a brilliant weight loss you have lost nearly a stone in 2wks wow well done you :)x

Well done you ?
Some interesting threads on here. Can you really have coke zero? It's the water that I find hard as get bores of it.
Am starting tomorrow and want to lose five stone overall xx

Well done trisha! That's great stuff! I'm on wk 3 and struggling a little! Just had a piece of sushi and 2 jelly beans! Wish I hadn't now though!! :-(

Hi,

I am starting tomorrow, got all my shakes and soups ready to go, starting on step. Is it going to be as hard as i think it is? Need to lose 4 stone, but looking forward to it! I have been reading your blog and feeling motivated, think its a good idea to keep you on top! Well done on losing your weight, i hope i can do as well as you!

Michelle. x

What is it with jelly beans! I've had a "few" today as well (not just 2) you think after losing 3 lbs I'd be good but no I go and buy one of those treat sized ones and scoff the lot :cry:

I'm back on track today!! I think!! Not doing too bad anyway, I'm on for albs this week I hope! Welcome Michelle, so pleased that I'm not the only one one Jelly beans!! Said goodby to then for a few weeks now though, just needed a splurge!!! Xx

Hi all, congrats on weight losses, I have had my first weigh in and lost 10lb!!. So motivated, bring on 7lb for next week..... or am I wishing.

Bit late with my weight loss update, but nevertheless lost 3.albs last week! Not bad considering I went out for dinner 3 times and wasn't too great with the mini eggs on good Friday! Hoping for a better weight loss this week but that 17lbs in 3 weeks!! Bring it on!! Another 11lbs and I'll move onto 810 plan I think!

Back