• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

on your own

S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
well this forum is invaluable for all its hints and tips and all the lovely members. They are a source of inspiration to me even though i go to class. Good luck honey

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I go it alone and dont think I would be able to do it if it wasnt for this forum. I have a pic of myself on the fridge that I hate and next to that I have a weight chart that I write down my weight on each week. Everytime I write ones less pound down on that chart I get a motivaitonal kick to do keep going and remind myself of what I used to look like and what I can look like.

Hi, I go to classes, but what I have done is on a big sheet of paper I've drawn big blobs to each represent a pound of fat. Every pound I lose, I colour in one of the blobs, and it really motivates me to see how much weight I'm losing, i keep it on my fridge. Hope this helps :)

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
I also do this diet 'home alone' and this forum is my life line - I get all my help, motivation, advice, recipes, friendship and a lorra, lorra laughs on here, there are a great a bunch of people all willing to help at anytime, - so my advice to you is to stay with us and you will do fine. X