Once more unto the breach dear friends!

Well good day!

After dropping 3 1/2 stone in 12 weeks before my wedding last August, I went on a honeymoon that lasted 6 weeks and with Christmas, put it all back on!

Decided that its time to have another go - though this time I wont be in a mad rush (for the wedding) so will be a bit more...relaxed.

I used this site quite a lot the first time round, so thought id say, hello again and get going!

Its day one today - starting at 17st.

Best,

L

Welcome back to CD.
Not that we wanna be here, but so glad that i'm not alone in this Restarter's sub-forum.
For days I seemed to be the only Restarter on this forum.
Seem to find that folk returning are posting elsewhere, but I wanna post amongst those that are in the same boat as me. Same thing in common.
I didn't want to see the day that I let the weight go back up above my own personal limit. But alas, it happened.
Restarting isn't easy, but the end result is well worth it. I felt so good first time around.
Good luck on your Restart

:welcome: back to minis,
I know exactly how you feel ive lost over 5 stone twice on cd and put it all back on again,disgusted with myself and here i am yet again.
You`ve done it before so you know whats involved
Best of luck to you

Good luck Bloke, welcome back, I came back on yesterday too... It's a bit quiet on the re-starters sub forums but hopefully we can all keep each other motivated.

Hi Bloke,

I am back after 3 years away! Lost 7 stone last time but need to lose some more now!
Bad year last year resulted in putting most of it back on. I was not a happy camper! I had managed to keep most of it off for ages.
This time round will be the last time.
Bet you lose it faster than I do!
Welcome back!

Well I did an interim weigh-in this morning on the bathroom scales, with the wife who has also rejoined CD. She has lost 1lb and ive lost 4....then all I heard was white noise and occasional shreiking about mens metabolisims and something....:confused::D

Hiya,

Restarting myself too, I did CD 2 and a 1/2 years ago and lost 3 stones then. Now, after pilling everything back on + 2 stones, I'm back since Monday.
Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Steph

BlokeonaDiet said:
Well I did an interim weigh-in this morning on the bathroom scales, with the wife who has also rejoined CD. She has lost 1lb and ive lost 4....then all I heard was white noise and occasional shreiking about mens metabolisims and something....:confused::D

Hehe!

Congrats on the 4lb!

Back