Once upon a Down Day - JUDDDing with Marge

I had a bit of a bad DD yesterday, not quite and UD, so I am not going fall out with myself over it.

I had a WI this morning, and I was 16st 2.5lbs. I will update my stats later, when on the laptop. I am pretty sure I was 16st4.5lbs last week :)
So, I don't think that's too bad a loss :)

This next week may be difficult, as I am away for a few days, so I think there will be more ups than downs this week. To be honest, I think I will just try to have healthy food, and restart next week :)

Hey Marge I found you :) sounds like its going well x well done Hun x

Ok, I'm back :eek:
I have been living in UPLAND for a while :eek:
But I have found the way back to DD city :D

I always weigh on a Tuesday, so WI will be tomorrow.
I just hope I am not too much more than 16st 2.5lbs :eek:

For my DD's for the next week or so, I am going to use up my Exante shakes...
I am hoping that not having to decide about too much will help keep me on track for a while longer :)
I'm not even sure I am ready to have any UD's yet, as I really think I need alot more control than I have had of late to do this.
Maybe 2 or 3 days DD on the trot to kick start me may be the way to get me started.
I will do one day, then decide ;)

Today is deffo a DD :D

I may try and do my shred later, as I couldn't get booked into any gym classes. :)

Laters :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Ok, I'm back :eek:
I have been living in UPLAND for a while :eek:
But I have found the way back to DD city :D

I always weigh on a Tuesday, so WI will be tomorrow.
I just hope I am not too much more than 16st 2.5lbs :eek:

For my DD's for the next week or so, I am going to use up my Exante shakes...
I am hoping that not having to decide about too much will help keep me on track for a while longer :)
I'm not even sure I am ready to have any UD's yet, as I really think I need alot more control than I have had of late to do this.
Maybe 2 or 3 days DD on the trot to kick start me may be the way to get me started.
I will do one day, then decide ;)

Today is deffo a DD :D

I may try and do my shred later, as I couldn't get booked into any gym classes. :)

From what I've read 2 DDs is fine but 3 is too many, have you seen the double down day thread? Quite interesting, people seem to have great losses x
I have joined you and am attempting my first DD today :D

Wow, fab Carly :D
I haven't really had a chance to check much on here recently :eek:, but I will check that thread out, next time I'm on my laptop :)
Aye, maybe two days as DD is more feasable at the moment anyway ;)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Wow, fab Carly :D
I haven't really had a chance to check much on here recently :eek:, but I will check that thread out, next time I'm on my laptop :)
Aye, maybe two days as DD is more feasable at the moment anyway ;)

Yeah I think two might be manageable but 3 would be quite a struggle x

Wooo Hooo :banana dancer:

WI shows 16st 1lb today :D
1.5lbs off :D
Fab :D
I think I am going to go for another DD today.
I am still abit tired, and am going back to bed for another couple of hours, and I will decide properly then :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Wooo Hooo :banana dancer:

WI shows 16st 1lb today :D
1.5lbs off :D
Fab :D
I think I am going to go for another DD today.
I am still abit tired, and am going back to bed for another couple of hours, and I will decide properly then :)

Yay go Marge! I completed my first DD today/yesterday, now looking forward to UD when it's a sensible time to get up :)

Yay go Marge! I completed my first DD today/yesterday, now looking forward to UD when it's a sensible time to get up :)

Well done Carly :D
I'm off back to bed myself for a couple of hours.
I have just been reading the double DD thread :)
I'm not sure its a thing I will be able to do long term, but for the first couple of weeks, I think I am going to try and include at least one double DD a week, to kick start me, and boost my confidence with this diet malarky again.
I have been rubbish at it for months now :eek:
Getting into the 15's would be a big boost, heres hoping that I can achieve that next week :)
I think I am going to update my signature, to include what my plans are for the week ahead, UD/DD wise, similar to what I did last year, between WS and TS.
It worked then eh ? ;)

Ok, second DD now.
Or, as I like to think of it, my first DD, plus one ;)
I will be okay today, as I can have whatever I want tomorrow, on my UD ;)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Well done Carly :D
I'm off back to bed myself for a couple of hours.
I have just been reading the double DD thread :)
I'm not sure its a thing I will be able to do long term, but for the first couple of weeks, I think I am going to try and include at least one double DD a week, to kick start me, and boost my confidence with this diet malarky again.
I have been rubbish at it for months now :eek:
Getting into the 15's would be a big boost, heres hoping that I can achieve that next week :)
I think I am going to update my signature, to include what my plans are for the week ahead, UD/DD wise, similar to what I did last year, between WS and TS.
It worked then eh ? ;)

Yeah sounds like a plan miss Marge and do you know what I haven't eaten yet so I think I'll join you on a second DD ;)

DustQueen said:
Yeah sounds like a plan miss Marge and do you know what I haven't eaten yet so I think I'll join you on a second DD ;)

Fab Carly :D
Thanks !
It does help spur me on :D

A deffo up day tomorrow though;)
Looking forward to something proper for dinner :D

I think doing DD with Exante packs has really helped me keep control. It takes the food thought away :)

I also like that I have planned out my week, like I used to. I think that will keep me on track too :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Fab Carly :D
Thanks !
It does help spur me on :D

A deffo up day tomorrow though;)
Looking forward to something proper for dinner :D

I think doing DD with Exante packs has really helped me keep control. It takes the food thought away :)

I also like that I have planned out my week, like I used to. I think that will keep me on track too :D

That's great Marge :D I'm liking doing it together too ;) yep definitely an up day tomorrow yum yum!!
Planning always helps with things like this, reassuring to know where you stand and what to expect :)
Wooooo go us! Really hope we get back down to those other stone brackets soon :)

An up day today :)
Just as well....I'm not sure the chocolate I ate earlier would be good for a DD :p
I'm not gonna beat myself up though :)
I have been to the gym too :D
Salmon and cauliflower and broccoli cheese for dinner :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
An up day today :)
Just as well....I'm not sure the chocolate I ate earlier would be good for a DD :p
I'm not gonna beat myself up though :)
I have been to the gym too :D
Salmon and cauliflower and broccoli cheese for dinner :D

Lol chocs for brekkie? Yum!
I had sausages with sw chips and beans for breakfast and then some soup for lunch lol
But my dinner is going to be nowhere near as angelic as yours ;)

I was baking, so had a bit of a taste of the results :p
I am being healthy, for the next few hrs though, as there us a wine o'clock in this day !

notsoskinnymarge said:
I was baking, so had a bit of a taste of the results :p
I am being healthy, for the next few hrs though, as there us a wine o'clock in this day !

Ding dong wine o'clock is here!! Chin chin ;)

DustQueen said:
Ding dong wine o'clock is here!! Chin chin ;)

You lucky lady ! :(
I'm still at work :(
At least 2hrs till the corks pop for this girl ! :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
You lucky lady ! :(
I'm still at work :(
At least 2hrs till the corks pop for this girl ! :)

Lol not so lucky didn't sleep at all Tuesday night so had 100ml of wine and collapsed in bed at 7pm lol some UD!!! Now awake at 4am ready for the worlds longest DD LOL

Back