Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

one aunt bessie roast potato!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lilleece79, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went to the in-laws today for lunch. We had turkey, new potatoes, carrots, broccolli and anut bessie roast tatties.

I passed on the yorkie puds and only had a wee bit of gravy but I did eat 1 aunt bessie's roast potato. How many syns do you think I've used???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. msrsimpkin

msrsimpkin Flubber Buster

Diet:
    Atkins
    Aunt Bessie's Homestyle Roast Potatoes are 3 syns on green/EE and 8.5 on red for 100g cooked. If you can guestimate how much the potato you had weighed, you can work it out from there. I'd round it up a little just to be safe, though.

EDIT: I've just noticed there's also Aunt Bessie's Extra Crispy Roast Potatoes, which are 7 on green/EE and 11 on red for 100g cooked. Do you know which ones you had? There's a pretty big difference in syns between the two :eek:

4. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    They weren't overly crispy, gonna guess they were the normal ones!! Thank goodness!!! Thanks for your help!

5. msrsimpkin

msrsimpkin Flubber Buster

Diet:
    Atkins
    I've never even seen the Extra Crispy ones in the shops, so I'd hazard a guess that they were the regular ones too. Hehe. And no probs :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.