One day I'll get there!

Lynn8124

Gold Member
In late Dec 2006 I was using Xenical and had lost a stone by middle of March. This is the one and only time I used it properly. I then started to get sick of even a little slip sending you running to the bathroom. In the April 07 I started LL so came off it.

I am starting it again on Mon, mainly because I have a supply that's been hanging around doing nothing. Three meals a day and fruit or yoghurt for snacks.

Last edited:
I have stacks of them in my kitchen cupboard, feel one day i might go back to them, contact the website, they send you allsorts of gifts, like a peometer for counting your steps, books, and incentives like that, also they ring you weekly, and keep tabs on you, abit of support goes a long way eh!

Thanks DQ and minime. :) Tbh I am dreading the side effects but I will give it my best shot.
My menu will be:2 Weetabix with SS milk, chicken and veg for lunch and a ham sandwich for dinner. I am going to try not eating after 7pm.

Good luck Lyn :) I've been on Xenical since April and have had no side effects and I've found that I have settled into having 3 meals a day and don't snack between meals anymore.
Hope it all goes well for you
x

Thanks for the support girls.

Day 2 Tues
B:small bowl Branflakes SS milk, coffee
L:2 small wholemeal rolls, olivio spread, turkey breast
D:lean pork chop, brussels sprouts and brocolli
Snacks:banana, strawberries, apple
3 pints water

Day 3

B:2 slices wholemeal toast
L:2 white baps with tuna & onion
D:Nut cutlet, 2 small potatoes, carrots and cauliflower
Snacks:apple, WW yoghurt, 2 satsumas
4 pints water

Day 4

B:small bowl branflakes
L:ham ommelette
D:home-made burger with stir-fry veg
Snacks:strawberries, banana, apple
3 pints water

sat 9th aug.

I have lost 3lbs but can't update my ticker cos i forget my pin and cant be bothered making another one yet lol. :D

well done Lyn !! 3lbs off is great :D

Debz x

I started Cambridge 23rd August, officially 27th. I have not been doing too well and was too ashamed to admit it until now especially when everyone was being so supportive.:eek:

I was tempted by the 'Junk Food Monster' hereafter known as JFM and let him win. :(

Today is my final restart, SS+. I have made a list of 7 short term goals and 7 long term goals and I will read them every day as soon as I waken. The next time I am tortured by the JFM I will post on here and ask for help. It all stops here and now. I have joined the hour by hour thread and will post every hour today at least. I am not going to let this beat me.

Well I have made my first 2 goals, 12 hours and 24 on plan. It's the rest of the week where I have to be careful.:D

I've got my creative writing class this morning at 11. We're halfway through a ten week course and I absolutely love it. Always loved reading and writing at school.

Reckon I've turned a corner.

I am on day 11 of my 'no cheating, I mean it this time, healthier eating plan'. I SS'd for 4 days and started eating lower-carb on 5th day. I am still using CD about 1-2 times a day and I have shed about 10lbs. I was tempted two times to order in a Chinese last night but worked through it. I wasn't even physically hungry so it was 'head hunger' or maybe my addictive side testing me lol.

My creative writing tutor has asked me to come back next year and do another course with a view to getting some of my work published. She told me on Weds that I am quite talented in humourous writing and I am still in shock! It has given me a much-needed confidence boost and I am starting to believe that maybe I can achieve something in my life. :D

Back