Extra ProPoints One day of indulgence or seven-day spread?

phatboy

Does anyone think it makes any difference whether you ration out your 49 over the week (7 a day) or use them all on a blowout on one day?

Haha! I'm sure you'll be fine. It's only human to stuff your face once in a while. I love keeping back all 49 for Saturday night and making a pig of myself!:)

my WI day is thursday so i tend to spread mine out over thursday, friday, saturday and sunday .... then i am good on monday, tuesday and wednesday :D .... i don't always use them on all these day sometimes i just have 1 or 2 over, it depends what i'm doing and where i'm going ... but sometimes i use most of them in just one day (i used 21 of them just on saturday this week!... but i went out for a meal and had dessert :) )

i think its better to spread them out and have a big chunk of them one day!
my mum decided to have 7 every day (cause she wants to do it like old plan) but didnt lose much.
I always use my weeklies and if i dont go over them i lose!
think its also better to spend some on alcohol .. better losses!

......... well my result was that after using 24 weekly's over friday and saturday (mainly saturday) and then just daily's i managed to loose 2.5lb this week :D

......... well my result was that after using 24 weekly's over friday and saturday (mainly saturday) and then just daily's i managed to loose 2.5lb this week :D

That's great! Proof that it doesn't matter when you use them - the only thing is not to go over! I've never managed to lose 2.5lbs in a week, though. That's superb!:)

thank you :) .... i've managed it 2 weeks in a row now ... (somehow).... i think my losses would be smaller if i used all my weekly's though .... and baring in mind i'm having a chinese for tea tomorrow night i'm not holding my breath for a very big loss (if any) next week..... but i'll have 5 days to work it off so i think i might have to turn my walking into jogging next week to minimise the damage :)

yep, technically you should be able to eat them all and lose weight ... i like to leave some unused though as although you can work out the pp's when eating out (as long as NI's are available) sometimes portion size varies so they can't be 100% accurate, so i like to cover my back! :)

Back