One festive meal

MrsRR

It's our Diwali festival on Wednesday and I really want to enjoy one light meal without spoiling my diet.

Any suggestions on what I can eat and what I can't ? Thank you

if you want to do least damage look up the atkins diet. Atkins aims for ketosis like lipotrim does so while you will be having more calories than normal you will stay in ketosis and not have to do the dreaded first 3 days again x

ElectricLilac said:
if you want to do least damage look up the atkins diet. Atkins aims for ketosis like lipotrim does so while you will be having more calories than normal you will stay in ketosis and not have to do the dreaded first 3 days again x

Thank you so much ElectricLilac, you are a Star :)

I will lookup the information and plan the meal around Atkins

Regards
xxxxxx

i don't know if you drink alcohol or not but a word of warning if you do staying in ketosis drinking is dangerous so either you need to come out of ketosis or not drink

MrsRR said:
It's our Diwali festival on Wednesday and I really want to enjoy one light meal without spoiling my diet.

Any suggestions on what I can eat and what I can't ? Thank you

Am Hindu too, but fortunately am workin a 13hr long day shift. So there's no temptation for me.
Do u think u could get back to being 100% after that one meal? I no I couldn't.
If u must then stick with only proteins, chicken n some plain salad.
Xx

ElectricLilac said:
i don't know if you drink alcohol or not but a word of warning if you do staying in ketosis drinking is dangerous so either you need to come out of ketosis or not drink

Thanks Hun
I don't drink so will be sticking to water :)

v12345 said:
Am Hindu too, but fortunately am workin a 13hr long day shift. So there's no temptation for me.
Do u think u could get back to being 100% after that one meal? I no I couldn't.
If u must then stick with only proteins, chicken n some plain salad.
Xx

Hi v12345

I am a Sikh Hun. You are so lucky you are working 13 hour shift.

It's going to be hard to resist all that food. As I am a veggie so I m limited to tofu or lentils. I v planned to make some chilli tofu and have it with a bit of salad and chutney.

I m quite focussed and have made up my mind to go right back on track.

How are you finding LT Hun?

Hi v12345

I am a Sikh Hun. You are so lucky you are working 13 hour shift.

It's going to be hard to resist all that food. As I am a veggie so I m limited to tofu or lentils. I v planned to make some chilli tofu and have it with a bit of salad and chutney.

I m quite focussed and have made up my mind to go right back on track.

How are you finding LT Hun?

hi hun
am finding it ok now, started on monday but getting weighed on thursday as i had some extra shake left. am definitely in ketosis as my pee stick is pink :D:D:D:D
never been so excited about peeing on a stick before :8855::8855:
i can feel i have lost as my uniform feels massive ( am a nurse) and i feel so energetic and full of beans.
how u finding it hun?
:):)

hi hun
am finding it ok now, started on monday but getting weighed on thursday as i had some extra shake left. am definitely in ketosis as my pee stick is pink :D:D:D:D
never been so excited about peeing on a stick before :8855::8855:
i can feel i have lost as my uniform feels massive ( am a nurse) and i feel so energetic and full of beans.
how u finding it hun?
:):)

You are in for a big weight loss hun:). Pee sticks, where do you get these from hun? it is a good idea to check ketosis at home:)

I found it really really hard first week, but now its become a routine. I still crave foods in the evenings, when feeding kid:(. Did fall off wagon couple of times but managed to jump back on with all the support from group :).

I have got my third weigh in tommorow (one day early) and for some reason scales havent moved this week:confused: I hope I have a good surprise tommorow.

U will hav lost Hun. Good luck for tomorrow.
I get the sticks ( ketosticks) from my chemist n check my pee every mornin. Am obsessed with it ;-)
Xx

v12345 said:
U will hav lost Hun. Good luck for tomorrow.
I get the sticks ( ketosticks) from my chemist n check my pee every mornin. Am obsessed with it ;-)
Xx

Thanks Hun
will get some of those from chemist tomorrow. will need em after Diwali meal to see if I m still in ketosis.

xxxxxxxx

Back